I think this new girl from class is attracted to me, how to make a move?

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Swallow the duginpill
I saw her looking directly at me couple of times which is a good thing, i'm not attracted to her but i have no other options and i'm desperate,

as a mtn i don't get that much opportunities, she's mtb, how to make a move to possibly get a date as a mentalcel?

Call her mlady and treat her like a princess

Buy a fedora and a long black cape. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Buy a katana and show her some moves :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I saw her looking directly at me couple of times which is a good thing, i'm not attracted to her but i have no other options and i'm desperate,

as a mtn i don't get that much opportunities, she's mtb, how to make a move to possibly get a date as a mentalcel?
No pics no care.

Buy a fedora and a long black cape. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Why do you think i'm a neckbeard?

2-3 shots of vodka(make sure u dont stink). Approach her and start conversation.

Make friends with her first and then slowly insinuate that you would want a date with her and before she knows it she'll be gagging on your 5 incher in no time

Make friends with her first and then slowly insinuate that you would want a date with her and before she knows it she'll be gagging on your 5 incher in no time
Geniune advixe thanks you, talking about the first step, i mentioned i'm a mentalcel therefore autistic, i'm bad at doing conversations, how to make friends with her

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
are you sure she's attracted to you? you might be jokermaxxing?

You got mistaken. She was actually looking at the chad sitting behind you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146