I think weeaboo maxxing might be legit

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Think about it, it is one of the few niches where you can find those rare attractive but shy girls. Obviously there are whales and uggies too but tbh from what Ive seen in real life in my few encounters with them, there are legit some cuties.
And the guys are subhuman af most of the time and skinny fat because all they do is watch anime, play games, eat shit, worship belle delphine and play the gay best friend. Easy to mog.

What you need to do is to gymmax, leanmax and then cosplay some character where you can show off your body a little bit. I dont know how you get in those social circle groups tho, I think most of them get to know each other online, maybe in some forums, facebook, chatrooms, i dont know.
You can search up some anime convention and then look who is going there and where they come from (not possible during corona obv)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, thecel, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
they are the worst type of girls ridden with insecurities and daddy issues also unhealthy lifestyles

u dont want to attract them jfl at u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5608, ezio6 and 5 others
4af7182566cc15c7a89610bb95f529c1

Cosplay fail 25
Cosplayers fail 33
Bad cosplay 7

Cosplay fail 11
Cosplay fail 10

The average girl who watches anime looks like this, the rare one in 1000 gl ones also requires looks to fulfill her sexual needs she doesn't care if your ugly ass watches anime or not. Anime It's a HOBBY not a sexual selection tool but face and genes is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5608 and 10 others
breaking news, man discovers niches

View attachment 979659
View attachment 979663View attachment 979664View attachment 979665
View attachment 979667View attachment 979668

The average girl who watches anime looks like this, the rare one in 1000 gl ones also requires looks to fulfill her sexual needs she doesn't care if your ugly ass watches anime or not. Anime It's a HOBBY not a sexual selection tool but face and genes is.

*this*
I knew of a girl named Victoria Rodriguez

she had bunch of weeaboo friends, thank god I never dated none of them, one girl who used to watch hentai anime. Fat and gross.

I slept with one girl who was at least normal.
But that Victoria Rodriguez girl was a major wee a boo literally would talk shit about me and treat me like I was beneath her.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
If u resemble any asian person go kpopmaxx

Weeaboomaxxing might be a strat for lays instead of LTRs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
they are the worst type of girls ridden with insecurities and daddy issues also unhealthy lifestyles

Bro Im used to this shit, I dont give a fuck if they have insecurities or suck me off bc I remind them of their dad

They just need to have a thick ass, I dont have high standards. And as I said I know many of them are ugly, but from what Ive saw in trains, in uni, in social circles etc some of them were cute or had a nice body or both.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2729
They still want weeaboo Chad, sorry bro

But thats exactly why it works and why the theory is somewhat legit. As an incel you won't get a hich quality girl anyway so might as well get the best looking girl that you can. There is no doubt that females that deviate from any social norm have lower standards than the normal foid who cares about the cause behind that when you can coom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

yeah most of them are fucked in the head. the ones that are not might be better than normie foids however
They still want weeaboo Chad, sorry bro
probably. still they are exposed to an unhealthy number of subhumans so they are more open to dating normies/ht normies probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Anime is mainstream as fuck right now. Delusional if you think you can pull a chick from Anime Expo. I was at the last one in 2019. A lot of those weebs were single without any women.

they only want bishie sasuke lookalikes

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
Just the thought of having to watch anime with her kills my dick.

I dated one and she had really unhealthy habits as another user said. Absolutely beautiful face PSL wise but it was gross how she'd act. Very gross.

I dated one and she had really unhealthy habits as another user said. Absolutely beautiful face PSL wise but it was gross how she'd act. Very gross.
What habits?

What habits?
Shitting with the door open/not caring if I saw her doing that, she'd eat tons of food (actually she used to be a bit fat), smoked cigarettes (which is what helped her lose weight), I'd cum inside her or on her and she'd just want to cuddle/roll over and sleep in the cum afterwards, popping her knuckles/neck (masc trait), and more I'm sure

But damn her face was pretty and she had some nice hips. Would have given slayer maesthetic sons tbh.

the very rare hot weeb girl you're thinking of is currently being fucked by chad who watched dbz as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and audimax