I THINK WHITE SMV IS HIGHER IN AMERICA THAN IN EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA

yes black people are at the bottom in Europe, especially in UK
No they are not, i can gurantee you my life if you used the same black model in a tinder expriment for both the U.S and the U.K he would not only have more matches in the UK, but hotter ones at that. The UK is nowhere near as racist, americans are way more fucking racist on a interpersonal level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and johncruz12345
Does height really matter that much in america.
Yes it does tbh. If you look facially decent and have good social circle or white then you can make up for being short. I live in Canada btw, we are practically cold USA

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie and johncruz12345
Where are you from? Red state?

Most of what I've heard was America is a bbc worshipping country.

A good looking mulatto would do alright in australia (my country). Although there aren't many here so I only have seen a few before.
Neither of you are correct
The absolute vast majority of people date exclusively or near exclusively within their own race, interracial dating is rare everywhere.

For the outlier situations, you could really make two arguments

You could make the argument that people more familiar with black/mixed people would be more open to dating them (thus smv higher in america)

Or you could make the argument that people less familiar with them would find them exotic and want to try them out (thus smv higher outside of america)

Because the average is that people date within their own race exclusively or near exclusively, and there’s MASSIVELY more black/mixed people in America, i would say their smv would be highest in america. (Realistically though it’d be at its absolute highest in majority black countries)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
The absolute vast majority of people date exclusively or near exclusively within their own race, interracial dating is rare everywhere.

You could make the argument that people more familiar with black/mixed people would be more open to dating them (thus smv higher in america)

Or you could make the argument that people less familiar with them would find them exotic and want to try them out (thus smv higher outside of america)

Because the average is that people date within their own race exclusively or near exclusively, and there’s MASSIVELY more black/mixed people in America, i would say their smv would be highest in america. (Realistically though it’d be at its absolute highest in majority black countries)
Im not reading that

It seems to be white smv is far higher in America, not that its not high in europe or Australia, but comparatively i think a good looking black dude or mullatto especially can do waaaay better in europe or Australia or Canada than in America. It really seems like black smv is in the fucking trash over there, tinder results in America for black men even handsome ones seem to be abmissmal, yet run that same dude in the UK/Europe/Canada or Australia and his killing it.

I honest to god feel like there is a anti-black male vibe in America, women seem to be way more averse to dating black men there, the energy and auora of that place screams "fuck niggers". A handsome mullatto black dude is swimming in pussy in the UK or Canada or Australia or europe, yet in America is bordering on a fucking incel, unless he chooses to date women far below him. Most black dudes in America i see with women, whether there white, hispanic, black etc look like fucking shit, there either overweight/obesy, or a trashy wannabe hoodrats, or are completely homely looking, plain as fuck.

Burgerland cells i need your takes on this.
It applies to all minorities tbh. Your best bet in america is Seattle, Portland, San Diego, Santa Barbara. Consider denver as well. Other then that.

I got blackpilled about location when almost every foid matched on yubo swiping in Finland and Poland and Norway. Was like why is it so different then america.

I was worried that germany would be a problem due to many muslim terror attacks and refugees harassing women. But the German bitches didn't care. Got a decent amount matches their.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie and TwistofFate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Depends tbh. Its one thing to actually date when provided the opportunity, its another to actively avoid when presented the Opportunity . The point is European white girls much less race obsessed then american white girls. Their is a bias against minorities that even look good in america, especially on tinder.

The bias is less online, and much less in real life. Good looking curries, Arabs, and dark blacks can swim in pussy in europe and then get fucked in america.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ronnie, Johanjohan and 1 other person
you quoted me, trying to argue, you did, too bad I don't care what you have to say.
I don’t leave replies for whichever retard I’m correcting, I leave replies for all the people that are going to see the conversation.

I don’t leave replies for whichever retard I’m correcting, I leave replies for all the people that are going to see the conversation.
No one is reading your dumb reply boyo.

Black smv peaked like 3 years ago. Now racism is on the rise and sob stories don’t work anymore. Blacks really milked it though. Blacks are still rare in Europe but this is will change soon anyways and they will even more racist than Americans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Johanjohan
It applies to all minorities tbh. Your best bet in america is Seattle, Portland, San Diego, Santa Barbara. Consider denver as well. Other then that.

I got blackpilled about location when almost every foid matched on yubo swiping in Finland and Poland and Norway. Was like why is it so different then america.

I was worried that germany would be a problem due to many muslim terror attacks and refugees harassing women. But the German bitches didn't care. Got a decent amount matches their.
wow, exactly what i thought, what race are you ? black, asian, hispanic, indian or something else ?

wow, exactly what i thought, what race are you ? black, asian, hispanic, indian or something else ?
I’m Lighter skinned indian( not pale tho , the right tan ). I get told Persian as well but north/central Indians look similiar to a lot of Arabs as we got invaded and ruled by them for 400 years.

It’s depressing, but consider relocating to Washington or oregeon. California is a scam except the beach cities like San Diego and Santa Barbara. Og hippie cities so a generation ago white women thought it would be cool to fuck a non white guy for their open mind policy.

You also benefit from the cities having like 30-50% less obesity then rest of America, so more options.

La= most fake city of all. Nyc is also not good. Not really that open , however it can decent based on higher chance of meeting foreign bitches and the gender imbalance of much more women to men.

But yea If you want to depress yourself switch to Finland or Norway or Poland on yubo. Hell any country but America lol.

People said uk is hell for curries but i got a decent amount of likes from them as well as Aussie foids.

• +1
I’m Lighter skinned indian( not pale tho , the right tan ). I get told Persian as well but north/central Indians look similiar to a lot of Arabs as we got invaded and ruled by them for 400 years.

It’s depressing, but consider relocating to Washington or oregeon. California is a scam except the beach cities like San Diego and Santa Barbara. Og hippie cities so a generation ago white women thought it would be cool to fuck a non white guy for their open mind policy.

You also benefit from the cities having like 30-50% less obesity then rest of America, so more options.

La= most fake city of all. Nyc is also not good. Not really that open , however it can decent based on higher chance of meeting foreign bitches and the gender imbalance of much more women to men.

But yea If you want to depress yourself switch to Finland or Norway or Poland on yubo. Hell any country but America lol.

People said uk is hell for curries but i got a decent amount of likes from them as well as Aussie foids.
@russiancel is incel in poland while a curry slays there :cry:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17244

did you ever think pretend to be hispanic or even native american ? considerig your description and skintone you can pass for one, maybe change your name to a non-indian name on dating apps ? and see your results. Im actualy not american, i live in Australia thankfully, it was just a hunch i had, and i guess my intuition was right

did you ever think pretend to be hispanic or even native american ? considerig your description and skintone you can pass for one, maybe change your name to a non-indian name on dating apps ? and see your results. Im actualy not american, i live in Australia thankfully, it was just a hunch i had, and i guess my intuition was right
I have used different names, doesn't really make an impact. Even @Salludon got significantly less likes then whites who look the same on the looks scale. White washing got more but at the end with dark hair and dark eyes its apparent one isn't some nordic or blond lol.

And Italian isn't nescarily a falio, it can be clear their white. But this is just online.

In real life I spot many interacial couples. The most common is white males/hispanic girls, and hispanic men/white girls. And surprisingly a lot of times the hispanic men look average, and their short as fuck and with a decent looking white girl. But those hispanics are hyper NT and ready to throw down at any second.

• +1
Dnr + op is a foid

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Cope tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
you speaking facts