I thought getting an Iphone would be enough...

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Follow up to this thread

Was again hanging out with the same FWB from that thread. She was talking about how her AirPods weren't working or like connecting to her phone or car or something and I was like "I'm so glad I use wired earbuds so I never have to deal with that shit" she replied in an obvious way, "yea I know you do" I ask how she knows and she said her friend was pointing out in one of my IG pics I have earbuds on where u can see the wire so they clearly aren't airpods and her friend was like "eww why doesn't he have airpods"

I laughed thinking this can't be serious, but no it was, apparently they were roasting me a bit over my IG pic for showing a wired earbud in it. just lmfao

edit: this is the bitch who was roasting me just lmfao

2a34df0abfa79c6bc1a316f8067be4

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Aqua, Deleted member 4946 and 53 others
You hang out with a bunch of shallow people ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Aqua, Kristin and 37 others
Time to pack it up and leave. Maybe start a new life in the woods peacefully.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Aqua, Jew_Supremacist and 22 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, metagross, karbo and 7 others
Water. Wired earbuds are outdated @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, oldcelloser, Acnno and 13 others
You really let that whore violate you

You should tell her to shut the fuck up there’s nothing more annoying than a shallow whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Kristin, court monarch777 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Kristin, metagross and 6 others
how many of them are taller than you?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 7098, itorroella9 and 6 others
also show them pics of you standing next to your brother and post about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
shut up amnesia, yk damn well u get more positive occurrences than negatives

I feel like he might be larping. No one in the right mind would say this unless they are perma NPC
women have nothing better to do than analyze men, have u not ever heard women talk about sex before?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, CANI, Deleted member 7098 and 13 others
women have nothing better to do than analyze men, have u not ever heard women talk about sex before?
How old was the person saying this? If she is the same age as you it’s 100% larp.

How old was the person saying this? If she is the same age as you it’s 100% larp.
no these girls are all 19-22. They are vapid consooomers too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098 and 15 others
Honestly I’ve never heard man or woman care about wires on a fucking headphone

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867, Lars and 2 others
let me guess you are the only one among them who has had work done on your face :lul:

let me guess you are the only one among them who has had work done on your face :lul:
no even worse they talk about wanting to get plastic surgery but being too poor to be able to because they just spend their last paycheck buying some stupid overpriced shirt or jeans

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, karbo, Stevensmithgerard and 13 others
next time drug a woman and invite an ugly man over to rape her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13332 and RichardSpencel
i try to hide my wires on my phone tbh

Show photo / video or it didn't happened

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
take shrooms and hang out with normal people and not these shallow brain dead women

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
I made a Vocaroo but it got erased so I'll just default to:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Its always the foids that look like this that have the most shit to talk
C92D79AA 7E72 48C2 9CE3 3C2694E69E41

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, Stevensmithgerard, Gengar and 7 others
Imagine you had a pic with a CD player :feelskek:, I wonder what their reactions would be

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, TsarTsar444, Gengar and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member 13332 and Matthias8272
When a subhuman girl has enough ego to roast gl guy

Animated GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
Its always the foids that look like this that have the most shit to talk
View attachment 1372364
She is some fat bloated bitch who has an ego because her DMs are full of hundreds of guys. She can get dick whenever and wherever she wants. Doesn't matter if you're Chad or not. It's over for everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dachad, Stevensmithgerard, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
She looks like she's 12 fat girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 13332
Follow up to this thread

Was again hanging out with the same FWB from that thread. She was talking about how her AirPods weren't working or like connecting to her phone or car or something and I was like "I'm so glad I use wired earbuds so I never have to deal with that shit" she replied in an obvious way, "yea I know you do" I ask how she knows and she said her friend was pointing out in one of my IG pics I have earbuds on where u can see the wire so they clearly aren't airpods and her friend was like "eww why doesn't he have airpods"

I laughed thinking this can't be serious, but no it was, apparently they were roasting me a bit over my IG pic for showing a wired earbud in it. just lmfao

View attachment 1372291
fuck your los angeles
it seems such a satanic place, what the fuck is this iphonepills and everything you post here. muh muh and people call murica a capital of progress no fuck no , we dont need this progress in the west

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lmao, thereallegend and 1 other person
She is some fat bloated bitch who has an ego because her DMs are full of hundreds of guys. She can get dick whenever and wherever she wants. Doesn't matter if you're Chad or not. It's over for everyone.
Girls will make fun of everyone to make themselves feel better, cuz they're weak. It's not bad. The problem is Amensia still perceives them as human but also hangs out with nigger-tier IQ girls

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Stevensmithgerard, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
now i understand why khabibs wife was under towel on a wedding day
women rights= satanism, degeneracy, genocide of male population, downfall of culture, depression and high suicide rates around males
arabs are based af about women

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ezio6, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Usa is land of consumerism

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
Sony WH-1000XM4 is what succesful NT people use.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7098
Follow up to this thread

View attachment 1372291
Lol do they use terms like "purrr" "peroiddt" "it's giving..." or "it's not giving what it's supposed to give". Do they wear the Yeezy slides or Telfar bags? I love me some NPC basic bitches. Being NT means buying the latest gadgets and fashion trends in the same month they are released. @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Stevensmithgerard and Looks234
Did you watch the apple event?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Girls will make fun of everyone to make themselves feel better, cuz they're weak. It's not bad.
When womens precious feelings are involved its ok for them to mock and abuse people sweaty.
DD100296 4D4D 42BB 817D CC5FC3C1D025

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Either you happen to come across the most shallow retarded women or women legit care about the most stupid fucking shit ever

Imaging having to deal with vapid Tinder thots who guage a person's humananity based on consumer items. Amnesia life is literal hell.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Enfant terrible
Imagine writing tales about a sub 5 foid roasting you when you should be married with children in a suburban neighborhood at your age 33. I am ashamed of you Amnesia.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
being NT is hard. Today I was talking with a group of about 15 people (boys and girls) and they were all talking about the latest Netflix show they had just watched.

'What is your favourite show on Netflix Anon'

I just said 'The Sopranos', which isn't even on Netflix. Luckily only one person had watched it and therefore I had no interrogation on my bullshit answer. It made me seem mysterious (I think)

• +1
Reactions: RftH
Follow up to this thread

View attachment 1372291
>amnesia surprised women are mentally retarded status seekers who will do anything no matter how trivial to be perceived as cool by other women

bro arent you like 30 you must lern

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
listening to women talk to each other when they dont think a dude is around is second in blackpilling you only to looking in a sorority house bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
wired ANYTHING is considered old and untrendy, you have to get wireless everything, also you have to keep up with the latest normie tech trends. Airbuds are considered cool trendy normie workout equipment, so if you wear wired headphones you'll look like a retarded social recluse that "lives under a rock", unless you're chad then it becomes "cute" and endearing.

Heres the thing, people like making fun of ugly people because it makes them feel better about themselves and increase their self esteem, however obviously its not really PC to just straight up go up to someone and make fun of them for being ugly, so what they do instead is they pick things about you to gaslight you about without looking shallow. No one will ever call an ugly guy "ugly" straight up, but if he is wearing wired headphones they'll be like "eww, why is he wearing wired headphones, thats so old and not trendy!". This way they can get the pleasure of being able to shame you somehow without looking shallow because on the surface they are picking things about you that are within your control (like you not choosing to go out and buy airbuds), without having to face public scrutiny for picking on things out of your control, like your genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stevensmithgerard, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
Follow up to this thread

View attachment 1372291
As a zoomer who got made fun of last year for not having AirPods, I saw this coming and almost messaged you about it kek

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Amnesia
You really let that whore violate you

You should tell her to shut the fuck up there’s nothing more annoying than a shallow whore
Bro, how did you take that without ending her, even with a subtle diss on how much you mog them..

Amnesia my fellow autist, in what fucking universe does this
F60CD0B6 EB40 4535 BFDA 8F7D8FB98019

get roasted by this?

13B55AC3 A352 47C1 B8BC 983672E0E768

In pretty much any place or anytime, from middle school, high school, college, you have the looks that would propel you to the circle of the elites - the jocks/stacies, the sport-stars, the connected upperclass WASPs etc. that is the realm you belong, not there dwelling in the muck. She on the other hand - based on her phenotype - AT BEST will be in a upper-normie tier groups, the failed athletes, the HTN etc. it is her duty and privilege to kow-tow to her betters.

Based on how she is speaking to you, she does not acknowledge you as the crème de la crème in the social hierarchy. She probably harbours some kind of delusion where you exist in comparable leagues as you are fucking her friend, in her mind, your smv = her friends(fwb) smv = her smv. Sometimes a dog needs to be whipped and kennelled, I suggest you go on tinder or whatever and find THE HOTTEST piece you come across and then invite her to the next hangout/gathering. From what I noticed women are more sensitive to mogging(fogging?) than men(normies, NOT psl hermits), so just let your looksmatch act as the hammer that will pummel her ego into its rightful place.

The humiliation of being utterly inadequate and the complete powerlessness to avert the fate of being AMOGGED, that should teach a subhuman to speak out against her superiors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, LastHopeForNorman and volcelfatcel