Mecha-Man
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 434
- Reputation
- 353
I speak many languages. English, Russian, C#, Python, learning HTML
But.... the language I speak the best is the simplest one. The language of primal. You see, I can speak to animals.
When I see an animal, I know exactly how much fear, anger, or curiosity it's experiencing. Because I know how to read the cues. After adopting my cat, and I
witnessed how I domesticated this tiny, furry ball of joy. I thought, this was too easy. With this power I possess... I could probably domesticate the most beastly of creatures mother nature has created. Then I saw this video:
And I realized that was not the case. The level of primality within this creature is far greater than my own. I can sense it through the screen.
I must continue my pursuit of technological advancement and genetic enhancement. So that one day, I may tame beasts like these.
But.... the language I speak the best is the simplest one. The language of primal. You see, I can speak to animals.
When I see an animal, I know exactly how much fear, anger, or curiosity it's experiencing. Because I know how to read the cues. After adopting my cat, and I
witnessed how I domesticated this tiny, furry ball of joy. I thought, this was too easy. With this power I possess... I could probably domesticate the most beastly of creatures mother nature has created. Then I saw this video:
And I realized that was not the case. The level of primality within this creature is far greater than my own. I can sense it through the screen.
I must continue my pursuit of technological advancement and genetic enhancement. So that one day, I may tame beasts like these.
Last edited: