I thought I had a mogger bideltoid but I’m only above average ffs

Embarrassing for Vaynakh to even have to compare ourselves to filth like him. He’s a squashed bug compared to us.

@Haven You would get your cheeks raped like there is no tommorow faggot:lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Bvnny.
One kebab with extra sauce and make it quick Gökhan.
Come kiss my feet jewish cuck

@RODEBLUR purging rohingyas in order to gain a good physique be like:

20211116_145513-jpg.1406241
Where did you get an ancient conquistador rifle, did you rob someone’s grave of something?

Lol wtf that was oddly specific. What’s your physique looking like?
terrible because my head is wider than my shoulders

You would suck my dick whit your jewish mouth like there is no tommorow and you would like it probably
Oh havena a dick?? did you forget how i destroyed your pussy last night?

Your pussy lips got destroyed by me so hard we had to call the ambulance remember? O_o

Its litteraly a edit that makes everyman a gl girl @BearBoy is a coward faggot that dont post face and suck dick daily for money +he is doing edits like a cuck

Oh havena a dick?? did you forget how i destroyed your pussy last night?

View attachment 1406673 Your pussy lips got destroyed by me so hard we had to call the ambulance remember? O_o
I fucked your mother and you last night keep getting your meds schizo or i will fuck your ass and motuh again

Its litteraly a edit that makes everyman a gl girl @BearBoy is a coward faggot that dont post face and suck dick daily for money +he is doing edits like a cuck
dnrd havena now go make me a sandwich

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
I fucked your mother and you last night keep getting your meds schizo or i will fuck your ass and motuh again
so cute when you get angry, havena but we all know you trying to play "hard to get" dont worry i will come over and destroy your pussy again :sneaky:

Bro… just brutal. You have crazy reach btw what’s up with those long arms?
I am 5'8'' but my reach is 6-1

Where did you get an ancient conquistador rifle, did you rob someone’s grave of something?
In Brazil we gain guns from birth, it's like a starter pack to play the game of life as a brazilian

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Insane, Mike Wazowski tier. I’m 6 ft and my reach is 5’11” :feelswhy:
im 6ft my reach is 6 3

you need to work on your frame though

I thought it was kinda obvious that it's an edit

• +1
Reactions: Haven and RODEBLUR
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
so cute when you get angry, havena but we all know you trying to play "hard to get" dont worry i will come over and destroy your pussy again :sneaky:
What are you talking about bicthboy you are the bicth i will destroy your pussy like you need your meds you start to see delusional things as usual whit your subhuman cechen dick sucker brain

What are you talking about bicthboy you are the bicth i will destroy your pussy like you need your meds you start to see delusional things as usual whit your subhuman cechen dick sucker brain
That’ll do kid leave my thread already. You barely speak English.

That’ll do kid leave my thread already. You barely speak English.
Fuck off you low iq faggot i can post when i want you chechen whore if you dont want to see ignore you retarded ik you will dance like this if i see you irl Ellenjames1027 low t cechen and you will beg to me that i dont beat you

Fuck off you low iq faggot i can post when i want you chechen whore if you dont want to see ignore you retarded ik you will dance like this if i see you irlView attachment 1406690low t cechen and you will beg to me that i dont beat you
Not a word incel

I mog you very easily :lul: at age 15
I’m happy for your successful transition to female. Now go bark for someone else dog.

I’m happy for your successful transition to female. Now go bark for someone else dog.
You are the only tranny here rat you have bug eyes feminen shit face+jew nose+some balkan looking faggot pheno=tranny

You litteraly say i am tranny meanwhile you have tranny body and tranny face dinaric i have mongoloid tranny killer nomad face 20210724 201315

You are the only tranny here rat you have bug eyes feminen shit face+jew nose+some balkan looking faggot pheno=tranny
Not even a letter incel

Most dutch physique I’ve ever seen