I thought I had finally found a chad in my shithole uni

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I saw his side profile it looked mogger as fuck. Long mandible, sharp nose, forward grown maxilla, nice browridge and good lightskinned ethnic phenotype but then he turned towards me and all he was a acnecel MTN. His eye area was deepest so it looked fine in the profile but from the front he had cuck eyes, his cheekbones, his midface was long and narrow, he also lacked forward growth in his cheekbones,his chin was round and small small jaw narrow He still looksd decent from the front but damn. @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, horizontallytall, try2beme and 3 others
I saw his side profile it looked mogger as fuck. Long mandible, sharp nose, forward grown maxilla, nice browridge and good lightskinned ethnic phenotype but then he turned towards me and all he was a acnecel MTN. His eye area was deepest so it looked fine in the profile but from the front he had cuck eyes, his cheekbones, his midface was long and narrow, he also lacked forward growth in his cheekbones,his chin was round and small. He still looks decent from the front but damn. @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan
That would be me bhai , i have slayer side profile but narrow jaw cucks the whole front

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA and Jason Voorhees
Front profile > side profile.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Heinrich Schmidt, med and 2 others
That would be me bhai , i have slayer side profile but narrow jaw cucks the whole front
It wss so surprising tbh. Like imagine having a legit 8/10 side profile but then they look at you in thr eye and ypu are some goofy ass nigga with acne and glasses.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, RAMU KAKA, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
I saw his side profile it looked mogger as fuck. Long mandible, sharp nose, forward grown maxilla, nice browridge and good lightskinned ethnic phenotype but then he turned towards me and all he was a acnecel MTN. His eye area was deepest so it looked fine in the profile but from the front he had cuck eyes, his cheekbones, his midface was long and narrow, he also lacked forward growth in his cheekbones,his chin was round and small small jaw narrow He still looksd decent from the front but damn. @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan
@Aditya.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aditya., Jason Voorhees and PseduoAryan
wowza htn!

What a spic subhuamn

Attachments

• 20240308_170456.jpg
    20240308_170456.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, horizontallytall, Allornothing and 3 others
It wss so surprising tbh. Like imagine having a legit 8/10 side profile but then they look at you in thr eye and ypu are some goofy ass nigga with acne and glasses.
:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PseduoAryan
selfies

back camera+mirror

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Back camera + mirror vs selfies is brutal

Even salludon looks like a fag in back cams

@RAMU KAKA @Squirtle @brucewayne78 @PseduoAryan

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and RAMU KAKA
He side profile mogged urs tbh. Legit looked like Tyson Ballou from the side.
Yeah but im experiencing the same problem, like my jaw does not look that angular in front and eyes dont look as deep set esp eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ngl this sounds gay bro

• +1
Reactions: 147, gooner888 and Jason Voorhees
What a spic subhuamn
legit he only needs to just trim the middle of his eyebrows and he will instantly look 999x better. He has undeniably good features.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
legit he only needs to just trim the middle of his eyebrows and he will instantly look 999x better. He has undeniably good features.
Its an older pic i look mtn now

IMG 20240314 194237
IMG 20240316 173516

@Squirtle
Is this nigga you talking about