I thought I lost a bunch of my ex's nudes (fave ones i have of her) but they reappeared today in camera roll

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I had them in my gallery forever and finally wanted to start cleaning it up and I have a vault app I used all the time, but when i tried moving them into it, they didnt appear in the vault app and they also vanished from my gallery. I had a panic attack cause they were my favorite nudes of her (some she had written my name on her boobs, other she had elf ears and elfish bra/lingerie) and I was totally in love with this girl. I lookd everywhere and tried doing scan apps and everything but couldnt find it. Somehow today they popped back up in my camera roll, all of them in their full resolution, i have no idea how but this helped me learn to never lose hope, miracle can happen.

TLDR: Miracles do exist, God is good :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quackspirations, Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
And didn’t post them? Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
dm me some pics.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
dm me some pics.
And didn’t post them? Shit thread
I will not post them i love her too much
Screenshot 20220821 234510 Gallery

@8PSLcel maybe you can be my new elf maxxed gf

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Post them without face 🤔 and why you love her so much
She was such abused little kitten, and she had good taste in music and was the cutest most precious little sad creature :feelsbadman: i wanted to save her, and we clicked very very well, but alas, its over now :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
She was such abused little kitten, and she had good taste in music and was the cutest most precious little sad creature :feelsbadman: i wanted to save her, and we clicked very very well, but alas, its over now :feelsrope:
Why did it end? Sounds like rope fuel tbh.:feelscry:

Why did it end? Sounds like rope fuel tbh.:feelscry:
It was lots of things on both our ends, we both just abused dogs that sucked at knowing how to love eachother and differences did wedge between us, was her pushing me away she was too abused kitten to break up with me so she made me do it. Very sad shit, still ropefuel to this day, and i feel so bad cause her life was horrible, i wanted to save her so bad, to give her the life as a princess she deserved. Over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Screenshot 20220821 235327 Gallery

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and rand anon
It was lots of things on both our ends, we both just abused dogs that sucked at knowing how to love eachother and differences did wedge between us, was her pushing me away she was too abused kitten to break up with me so she made me do it. Very sad shit, still ropefuel to this day, and i feel so bad cause her life was horrible, i wanted to save her so bad, to give her the life as a princess she deserved. Over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 1833166
Brutal. That's a once in alifetime relationship.:ogre:

Hope you find love again anon.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Brutal. That's a once in alifetime relationship.:ogre:

Hope you find love again anon.
Im too ugly for love, God let me have my taste, it just broke me down further. Maybe i am too broken atp, i have been here a year, over 7k posts, and im ugly, idk if there is hope. I did mess things up with this one girl by trying to be open and honest with her, but she didnt like what i had to say. There is no winning, you cant have a girl love you without lieing to them, but you cant lie to them if you want to love them and for them to love you back. It is truly over for non-NT abused dogs :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Im too ugly for love, God let me have my taste, it just broke me down further. Maybe i am too broken atp, i have been here a year, over 7k posts, and im ugly, idk if there is hope. I did mess things up with this one girl by trying to be open and honest with her, but she didnt like what i had to say. There is no winning, you cant have a girl love you without lieing to them, but you cant lie to them if you want to love them and for them to love you back. It is truly over for non-NT abused dogs :feelsrope::feelsrope:
You'll be alright mate, don't worry. I'll be cheering for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii