I thought I’d never see the day

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
r/askmen is so redpilled.

Literally look at any post and you will see a tons of redpilled replies in the comments

Who knew Andrew Tate would be the savior of humanity

He catches a lot of flack but Tate is almost single-handedly responsible for bringing red pill ideas to the mainstream

Even blackpilled content creators I’ve been watching for years have had a sudden boost in subs since Tate hit the scene

Which makes sense because the redpill to blackpill pipeline is real

Even situations like the TikTok eboy blowing up this site were only possible because Tate set the stage for men to start thinking about the sexual marketplace

It sure is annoying to see the influx of grifters but without Tate these ideas would have still been obscure facets of the internet

Now you have teachers on TikTok complaining that their 4th grade students are misogynists who mew in class

If a main issue with the blackpill was ignorant normies contributing to the destruction of values and inflation of women’s egos in society and the sexual marketplace then perhaps fret no more. The normies are waking up and nature is healing

• +1
Reactions: Icarus
If a main issue with the blackpill was ignorant normies contributing to the destruction of values and inflation of women’s egos in society and the sexual marketplace then perhaps fret no more. The normies are waking up and nature is healing
lol at your low IQ to not realize that even the redpill becoming popular is INSANE competition to us+ inflating womens egos
same as everyone surgery maxxing and ascending= girls will pick ONLY GIGACHAD

• +1
Reactions: Icarus and arabcelxxx
lol at your low IQ to not realize that even the redpill becoming popular is INSANE competition to us+ inflating womens egos
Meanwhile LTNs running LTR game through social circle remain unaffected, like the cockroaches in a nuclear holocaust
mandatory "muh holocaust" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, hypernormie and Skywalker
Meanwhile LTNs running LTR game through social circle remain unaffected, like the cockroaches in a nuclear holocaust
mandatory "muh holocaust" :soy:
meh its still possible, but i dont think im ever gonna have an LTR anytime soon
too bitter for allat

I was never an incel. I discovered the blackpill via discovering pickup and then the redpill years ago. I was able to get laid in high school and afterwards. However the blackpill has opened my eyes to the nature of the world and humans and how fucked it all is. It made me realize that endless slaying of pussy is a pointless pursuit and that the vast majority of women aren’t even worth the energy it takes to bed them.

Incels have a problem yes because we have a naturally competitive reproductive system but also because people aren’t aware of the system they live in. They don’t see its flaws and injustices and the massive amounts of suffering competing for pussy brings on the world, the massive amounts of waste that comes with supporting women in society, the progress lost.

People dream of utopia but have no idea how to reach it and the first step in solving a problem is being aware that it exists. I’m not an incel no, I don’t truly understand the suffering of being despised for my looks or never having a girlfriend or sex but I’ve come to realize that the blackpill is right and this blind striving for utopia that society is currently engaged in will not end well. Historically the incel problem has never been truly solved but we have had more balanced situations. At worst the society crumbles and then it’s back to tournament life of hyper competition for pussy but none of the benefits of the modern copes of civilization.

It is ultimately a good thing that normies are realizing the red and black pill because it is your only hope at solving the problem and creating a more sustainable solution. “The fool who persists in his folly will soon become wise.” When everyone looksmaxxes and women gradually get more and more entitled and hypergamous it all reverts back to original state where inherent advantages are truly what give you any advantage at all.

The normies looksmax and everyone starts wearing lifts? Ok so does 6’4 Chad thundercock and now all the women think being 6’0 is average and 6’6 is ideal. There is no end in this pursuit. Women will never be satisfied and the only possible solutions are a radical change of culture or technological advancements that make such things unnecessary. And for these things to happen there needs to be incentives, people need to suffer to have their eyes opened, they won’t do it willingly. When more and more men open their eyes to how fucked everything is either by choice or because they were forced to, that will provide a strong incentive for change. How will this be possible though in a world where women will campaign against men having sexbots because it propagates “misogynistic attitudes?” Or caring about selecting for high IQ babies with genetic engineering is “inherently racist?”

you may dislike me for saying this but I’m a shining example of the power of the blackpill. I never suffered inceldom or social ostracism for years all I did was chase pussy and it was the blackpill that liberated me from this blind striving and allowed me to realize that perhaps something was actually wrong. You probably won’t ascend from looksmaxxing and even if you did, what’s the point? Foids are terrible and even if you got one through looksmaxxing, even if you outcompeted the normies with your information advantage that is the blackpill, with your knowledge you wouldn’t be able to appreciate her without forcing yourself into a state of near schizophrenic delusion. I even had a trad girlfriend once who loved me and was devoted to me but even then I was unsatisfied because her love was an infantile one. It was fundamentally egoic. And while it was nice to feel secure and loved by a woman and not have to worry about the hyoergamous hellscape, I couldn’t help but feel I was still settling. We had no common interests, nothing to talk about, just a vague attraction probably rooted in biological compatibility and still very much dependent on my luck in being born a good looking man with social skills and ambition, although it was easy to ignore. If I was uglier would she still care about me? Would she have done me like the other less attractive men that pursued her and ignored them or gave them vague platitudes about not feeling a spark? In all likelihood yes, and in that realization I was unable to enjoy it any longer.

This is the conclusion I’ve come to. I’ve hooked up, I’ve had girlfriends but now that I’m aware, I can’t stand it. I’ll have a girl at my apartment and she’ll start rattling off about the patriarchy or gender or how she hates America and I’ll feel a deep sense of disgust. You start with a feeling of wanting to dominate and express a sense of power through sex but what for? You’ve conquered the beast, she is naked in your bed and you’ve penetrated her, but what for? You learn game, improve endlessly, hit the gym, meditate, read books, dress better than others and what for? You overcome her shit tests, learn to be witty and entertaining in convos and overcome stupid objections she has to protect her ego from feeling like a slut, you have transformed yourself into a superior example of masculinity and all she had to do was show up.

There’s truth in the saying that not everything that glitters is gold and the pursuit of pussy and relationships really embodies that truism. It’s a state of mind that can be attained through actual experience and by some through long and hard thought.

One has to ask is it all that bad that we’ve reached this state? To finally know women. Where prior the illusion of feminine mystique and inherent purity allowed us to bear their company? Is it better to live with a demon but not know it? Or better for the demon to express its evilness out in the open? I would argue the latter is better because if we want heaven on earth we must deal with the demons. Women aren’t demons though, they are fallen like we are but they suffer from less strength to deal with that fallen nature and giving them free reign to indulge it has been a disaster for the human race.

Anyway, all I’m saying is it’s not a bad thing that the normies are waking up. They will try and fail and they have to try and fail to realize how pointless the effort was in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I was never an incel. I discovered the blackpill via discovering pickup and then the redpill years ago. I was able to get laid in high school and afterwards. However the blackpill has opened my eyes to the nature of the world and humans and how fucked it all is. It made me realize that endless slaying of pussy is a pointless pursuit and that the vast majority of women aren’t even worth the energy it takes to bed them.

Incels have a problem yes because we have a naturally competitive reproductive system but also because people aren’t aware of the system they live in. They don’t see its flaws and injustices and the massive amounts of suffering competing for pussy brings on the world, the massive amounts of waste that comes with supporting women in society, the progress lost.

People dream of utopia but have no idea how to reach it and the first step in solving a problem is being aware that it exists. I’m not an incel no, I don’t truly understand the suffering of being despised for my looks or never having a girlfriend or sex but I’ve come to realize that the blackpill is right and this blind striving for utopia that society is currently engaged in will not end well. Historically the incel problem has never been truly solved but we have had more balanced situations. At worst the society crumbles and then it’s back to tournament life of hyper competition for pussy but none of the benefits of the modern copes of civilization.

It is ultimately a good thing that normies are realizing the red and black pill because it is your only hope at solving the problem and creating a more sustainable solution. “The fool who persists in his folly will soon become wise.” When everyone looksmaxxes and women gradually get more and more entitled and hypergamous it all reverts back to original state where inherent advantages are truly what give you any advantage at all.

The normies looksmax and everyone starts wearing lifts? Ok so does 6’4 Chad thundercock and now all the women think being 6’0 is average and 6’6 is ideal. There is no end in this pursuit. Women will never be satisfied and the only possible solutions are a radical change of culture or technological advancements that make such things unnecessary. And for these things to happen there needs to be incentives, people need to suffer to have their eyes opened, they won’t do it willingly. When more and more men open their eyes to how fucked everything is either by choice or because they were forced to, that will provide a strong incentive for change. How will this be possible though in a world where women will campaign against men having sexbots because it propagates “misogynistic attitudes?” Or caring about selecting for high IQ babies with genetic engineering is “inherently racist?”

you may dislike me for saying this but I’m a shining example of the power of the blackpill. I never suffered inceldom or social ostracism for years all I did was chase pussy and it was the blackpill that liberated me from this blind striving and allowed me to realize that perhaps something was actually wrong. You probably won’t ascend from looksmaxxing and even if you did, what’s the point? Foids are terrible and even if you got one through looksmaxxing, even if you outcompeted the normies with your information advantage that is the blackpill, with your knowledge you wouldn’t be able to appreciate her without forcing yourself into a state of near schizophrenic delusion. I even had a trad girlfriend once who loved me and was devoted to me but even then I was unsatisfied because her love was an infantile one. It was fundamentally egoic. And while it was nice to feel secure and loved by a woman and not have to worry about the hyoergamous hellscape, I couldn’t help but feel I was still settling. We had no common interests, nothing to talk about, just a vague attraction probably rooted in biological compatibility and still very much dependent on my luck in being born a good looking man with social skills and ambition, although it was easy to ignore. If I was uglier would she still care about me? Would she have done me like the other less attractive men that pursued her and ignored them or gave them vague platitudes about not feeling a spark? In all likelihood yes, and in that realization I was unable to enjoy it any longer.

This is the conclusion I’ve come to. I’ve hooked up, I’ve had girlfriends but now that I’m aware, I can’t stand it. I’ll have a girl at my apartment and she’ll start rattling off about the patriarchy or gender or how she hates America and I’ll feel a deep sense of disgust. You start with a feeling of wanting to dominate and express a sense of power through sex but what for? You’ve conquered the beast, she is naked in your bed and you’ve penetrated her, but what for? You learn game, improve endlessly, hit the gym, meditate, read books, dress better than others and what for? You overcome her shit tests, learn to be witty and entertaining in convos and overcome stupid objections she has to protect her ego from feeling like a slut, you have transformed yourself into a superior example of masculinity and all she had to do was show up.

There’s truth in the saying that not everything that glitters is gold and the pursuit of pussy and relationships really embodies that truism. It’s a state of mind that can be attained through actual experience and by some through long and hard thought.

One has to ask is it all that bad that we’ve reached this state? To finally know women. Where prior the illusion of feminine mystique and inherent purity allowed us to bear their company? Is it better to live with a demon but not know it? Or better for the demon to express its evilness out in the open? I would argue the latter is better because if we want heaven on earth we must deal with the demons. Women aren’t demons though, they are fallen like we are but they suffer from less strength to deal with that fallen nature and giving them free reign to indulge it has been a disaster for the human race.

Anyway, all I’m saying is it’s not a bad thing that the normies are waking up. They will try and fail and they have to try and fail to realize how pointless the effort was in the first place.
Really good essay sir

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie