I thought Jack Black was actually playing fortnite in this video. Boy was I wrong

Did Jack Black trick you?

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
I thought for 1 full minute Jack Black was actually playing fortnite. boy was I wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought for 1 full minute Jack Black was actually playing fortnite. boy was I wrong.

I can't believe it. Boy was I wrong.... Jack sure tried me... I actually thought he was playing fortnite for 1 minute.
boy you were wrong,jack black is quite annoyed good sir.

boy you were wrong,jack black is quite annoyed good sir.
I thought Jack Black was playing fortnite for 1 minute. Boy was I wrong....

Did Jack trick you also? I thought he was playing fortnite for 1 full minute. Boy was I wrong.

holy shit you joined on friday and you already have half my post count. and I thought I was an active member...

most of them are copy past 1 liners tho
I have written some of the longest posts on this forum. I am a high quality poster. I was sent here on a mission to save the forum.

I have written some of the longest posts on this forum. I am a high quality poster. I was sent here on a mission to save the forum.
lol, who gives a crap about some incel stat.

Incel trait is bragging about stats lol

good luck living "rent free" with your subhuman post to reaction score ratio
You see this? I have never done this in my entire life. No, not once.
iu

lol, who gives a crap about some incel stat.

Incel trait is bragging about stats lol
I have nothing to brag about, I am the most hated on this forum.

You see this? I have never done this in my entire life. No, not once.
iu

I have nothing to brag about, I am the most hated on this forum.
No bro i love you