I threw a party: girl called me mysterious, embraced me and tried to "be closer" - (friends are everything episode next)

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
long story short:

- threw a party, my friend invited a girl (good body, but worse face)
She got drunk, as I host I thought she wants to go to the different room to catch a fresh air, but turned out she tried to "get closer to me" - I did shit because
Im still attracted to girl in signature, which also joined us shortly after we left the "main room"
- as we went back, she said that when she saw me she said Im "mysterious" - I joked that it sounds like am aspie or shit, but she said "special"

Take away from you: even if I'm not attracted to her, each week I have an opportunity to get laid/LTR just because of social life
social life or death.

(and stubble is a must if u are dark haired)
20201129 005458

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Marsiere214, HellenicChad and 17 others
did you kidnap and rape tho ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and chaddyboi66
Gj man

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9380
did you kidnap and rape tho ?
no, Im attracted to a girl who is <in terms of body> probably worse, but slightly better face - she is no stacy at all, but somehow
I'm still attracted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9779, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
no, Im attracted to a girl who is <in terms of body> probably worse, but slightly better face - she is no stacy at all, but somehow
I'm still attracted
nice 👍

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chico Chicowski
throwing parties= probably Chad

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
Social Life or death. Can't just show up looksmaxxed loner and expect to get laid. People like to deny the redpill but it's only going to help you if used as an addition to the blackpill and not relying on it solely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
Social Life or death. Can't just show up looksmaxxed and expect to get laid. People like to deny the redpill but it's only going to help you if used as an addition to the blackpill and not relying on it solely.
chad can get girl online dating, but lets be honest - most of girls there are trash

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, alex569 and quakociaptockh
How old? you? and foid?
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You had me until "worse face"

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Administrator and Deleted member 9072
chad can get girl online dating, but lets be honest - most of girls there are trash
cope. My tindr is filled with hotties. Chad is having the time of his life.

• +1
I think she has female model body, but depends on rating, from 4.5-6 (for some) PSL/10
If she's becky or htn with good face
that's good enough
basically stacy to normies

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9837
I used to have a decent social life but it was 99% guys. There's 0 chance they brought girls. I quit that shit and don't regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9779, Marsiere214 and 4 others
cope. My tindr is filled with hotties. Chad is having the time of his life.
I mean LTR-wise, I don't care actually about hotties anymore

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Highrise
Social Life or death. Can't just show up looksmaxxed loner and expect to get laid. People like to deny the redpill but it's only going to help you if used as an addition to the blackpill and not relying on it solely.

• +1

GO ROPE TO GANDY HEAVEN

MY CURRY AVI MOGS .

I used to have a decent social life but it was 99% guys. There's 0 chance they brought girls. I quit that shit and don't regret it.
SausageFests are a big no no. When I'm alone with a group of guys and no girls ever seem to be present, I think to myself " what am I doing with these fucking autists". I rather be alone.

• +1
this is the problem. most women are "taken" or they just don't care. U can easily meet up with 20 incels and single guys, but women partying rarely with single guys

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 275
GO ROPE TO GANDY HEAVEN

MY CURRY AVI MOGS .

SausageFests are a big no no. When I'm alone with a group of guys and no girls ever seem to be present, I think to myself " what am I doing with these fucking autists". I rather be alone.

• +1
Tales

• +1
this is the problem. most women are "taken" or they just don't care. U can easily meet up with 20 incels and single guys, but women partying rarely with single guys
I agree. It's extremely easy to get heaps and heaps of single young men together to do shit with. But wtf is the point of hanging out with 10 incels lol.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I agree. It's extremely easy to get heaps and heaps of single young men together to do shit with. But wtf is the point of hanging out with 10 incels lol.
you sound to be a little bit more experienced than I. what would you advise in general in terms of social life?

• +1
you sound to be a little bit more experienced than I. what would you advise in general in terms of social life?
Nah I am not that experienced and don't take my advice. I think I have ADHD/autism tbh.

• +1
confirmed high tier normie

• +1
whats that psl range?

4.75-5 PSL. Your story is eerily similar to stuff that happened to me when I was leaner and partied a lot. Easy hook ups, girls approached me. One girl said "you scare me but in a good way"

• +1
4.75-5 PSL. Your story is eerily similar to stuff that happened to me when I was leaner and partied a lot. Easy hook ups, girls approached me. One girl said "you scare me but in a good way"
so we have to die trying to get to 6/10 PSL range

• +1
long story short:

- threw a party, my friend invited a girl (good body, but worse face)
She got drunk, as I host I thought she wants to go to the different room to catch a fresh air, but turned out she tried to "get closer to me" - I did shit because
Im still attracted to girl in signature, which also joined us shortly after we left the "main room"
- as we went back, she said that when she saw me she said Im "mysterious" - I joked that it sounds like am aspie or shit, but she said "special"

Take away from you: even if I'm not attracted to her, each week I have an opportunity to get laid/LTR just because of social life
social life or death.

(and stubble is a must if u are dark haired)
View attachment 836055
Stubble looks complete shit on me. JFL I was so deluded before.

Also I think I've seen you say you use lifts but I cannot see your shoes tbh.

Socialmaxx is part but its ur looks what trully helped u here lmao.

• +1
so we have to die trying to get to 6/10 PSL range

I mean 5 PSL is like a 7-7.5 out of 10 IRL lol. I'm on my way to fixing my problems (sooner or later).

• +1
Stubble looks complete shit on me. JFL I was so deluded before.

Also I think I've seen you say you use lifts but I cannot see your shoes tbh.

Socialmaxx is part but its ur looks what trully helped u here lmao.
I use elevator shoes, the drunk girl wore high-heels, without my shoes - I'd had been her height
socialmax is important, because without college&online game u meet 0 women
in last 6 weeks a lot of happened to me, because of socialmaxxing
and it all hashappened due to corona meme - house parties, because clubs are closed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RAITEIII
Having a social circle is important, especially if you are not Chad; with a social circle you will be invited to parties and girls there will have their guard down since they are surrounded by familiar faces compared to a club/bar where they are surrounded by strangers.

• +1
high iq choice

• +1
Take away from you: even if I'm not attracted to her, each week I have an opportunity to get laid/LTR just because of being chad

being chad
or death.

• +1
I liked the white ellipses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecaste
Just be mysterious bro

• +1
stats?
age, height?

• +1
EXACTLY dude I feel this post so much, I was super fucking lonely even hanging out with legit like 8 normie dudes every day, I would be with them and they would be joking around and having fun and I would be with them just depressed and they would say "what's wrong?" And I would say "nothing bro hahaha just tired", because I would involuntarily feel super lonely.

i still can't get over the fact that I have zero female social circle. it's not like i don't want to, there's just barely any females here in the military and they get a SHIT TON of attention from males here.

Example below of just ONE OF THOUSANDS of times I've seen a girl sit down and within 5 min be surrounded by normie dudes who game on her. How the fuck am I supposed to gain female socializing experience when these foids have zero interest in initiating shit due to the dudes that approach them.

Attachments

• JPEG_20201016_090137~2.jpg
    JPEG_20201016_090137~2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 56
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
exactly. this is me jfl

• +1
EXACTLY dude I feel this post so much, I was super fucking lonely even hanging out with legit like 8 normie dudes every day, I would be with them and they would be joking around and having fun and I would be with them just depressed and they would say "what's wrong?" And I would say "nothing bro hahaha just tired", because I would involuntarily feel super lonely.

i still can't get over the fact that I have zero female social circle. it's not like i don't want to, there's just barely any females here in the military and they get a SHIT TON of attention from males here.

Example below of just ONE OF THOUSANDS of times I've seen a girl sit down and within 5 min be surrounded by normie dudes who game on her. How the fuck am I supposed to gain female socializing experience when these foids have zero interest in initiating shit due to the dudes that approach them.
yeah its fucking pathetic. normies are so delusional and drive up the hypergamy gears even more jfl.
i even noticed this when i went with my gf to a dinner somewhere. still there are droves of normies literally trying to hit on her while i was standing somewhere from a distance. some when drunk/tipsy try to cuck me/cock block me when im not there its so cringe lmao. like one dude flexed on my gf with ''i wouldnt be afraid of him in a fight'' while the whole conversation was about something else. and this dude was 5'6 overweight peanut skulled jfl.
tbh i bet they even do this with legit gigachads tbh.

• +1
It's really hard to get into such social circles. For most men it's sausagefest social life. Even if you're yougn or lucky enough to get into a mixed group it's probably going to be one of the boring ones where the girls look meh or are in relationships already and the guys annoying simps.

Socialmaxxxing like OP suggests is no easier than being a Chad jfl we just can't win :rage:

Even getting a group of redpilled friends to go out and approach women is difficult in 2020 due to prevalence of cowards and simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
It's really hard to get into such social circles. For most men it's sausagefest social life. Even if you're yougn or lucky enough to get into a mixed group it's probably going to be one of the boring ones where the girls look meh or are in relationships already and the guys annoying simps.

Socialmaxxxing like OP suggests is no easier than being a Chad jfl we just can't win :rage:

Even getting a group of redpilled friends to go out and approach women is difficult in 2020 due to prevalence of cowards and simps
just have parties? i literally ask random girls on insta if they wanna come to a party and like 60% of the time they say yes if theyre in london

like 90% of girls i dont know dont even reply if im just trynna hit them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back