I threw away a cake.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Didn't eat all day yet since I am leanmaxxing, went to the grocery store and saw a very nice cake.

Figured since I am having my weekly cheat-day today anyways (slightly over maintenance calories about 2.5-3k) I'll buy the cake.

Cake wasn't bad, wasn't great either. Dopamine gained was mediocre. Ended up looking at the packaging wtf I was even eating and how much kcal it was. Ended up realizing I just had 1200kcal worth of cake (ate half of it) that I barely enjoyed.

Fuck I love food. I really do. But wasting 1200kcal what could've otherwise been a full delicious pizza, was just insane to me.

I threw the cake away out of rage. I know, I know. Dozens of starving African children could've been saved if they had this cake to eat. But I just fucking dumped it in the trash now didn't I.

Brutal

Sidenote: While I was heading to the store, there was some guy laying passed out on the ground with blood all over him. Went up to him like a good citizen trying to wake the guy up and making sure he's not dieing. Ended up just being some homeless drunk like I had expected and he started shouting gibberish to me. I gtfo there.

A cake and a passed out homeless drunk. Most exciting parts of the day for a rotter. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zures, Rt-Rust1, thecel and 1 other person