I threw my Aromasin into the trashcan, and embraced being 5ft11 - Height is bullshit if you're 180cm+

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Think about it logically, if you are 180 centimeters and obsess over height, you are coping hard, at this stage face is the thing you should be maxing, because you already heightmog most female at this stage, and if they demand you to be taller, disregard their oppinion. They are selfish and insecure, face will always matter and after 5ft10 height couldn't compare to it.

@LooksOverAll and many other people are tallcels but turbo-incels because they don't have: face, V taper physique, status, money, NT'ness (outgoing personality), which implies that height is cope after a certain treshold and that there are more important things which you HAVE THE CONTROL OF...

Why would anyone obsess over a thing that they have such a little control of, like go moneymax, save for surgeries and invite your friends to some social events, you will be better off doing that than heightmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and 25 others
56B4B14A B8CE 4098 9237 78320746913C

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, oldcelloser, Sny and 7 others
Yep, being short actually is significantly worse than being average. But being super tall is only a very slight advantage over being average except for niche cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, shave, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
Yes. Short height is more of a failo than being super tall is a halo. Average height with good face is honestly good enough. At that point you should focus on face way more.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, shave, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
Huge cope. See my thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, ALP and 1 other person
You told me you were 6ft1:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146, ALP and 5 others
Ur prettyboy honestly u can get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Short height is more of a failo than being super tall is a halo.
Height can't make you on its own, but it can definitely break you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, ALP and 6ft4
Congrats on seeing the light

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
yes there are many tall incels- however there are almost 0 good looking incels

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Heightmaxxing is one of the highest forms of looksmaxxing.
Women are attracted to 2 things Face + Height
Good luck competing against the millions of others of average height for foids, better height will always be an advantage.
The good thing about it is that its measurable much more easy to weed out than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 6 others
If you aren't at least 6'3 your life will be miserable and unsatisfying unless you can compensate with top tier face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 5 others
If you aren't at least 6'3 your life will be miserable and unsatisfying unless you can compensate with top tier face
6'1 with HTN face and good physique is sufficient for slaying. There's loads of 6'3 guys that are incels because they have LTN face and shit build.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, oldcelloser, Deleted member 17344 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, ALP, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Chintuck22
Heightmaxxing is harder than altering face, LL is one of the most pricy surgeries, has a year long recovery time and such, you can just get implants/fillers/whatever else is in the market and their results are very fast compared to Ll

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Chintuck22
he literally looks like a girl 0 sexual dimorphism
sorry "chad" manlet but girls wouldnt give a fuck if he was tall, which is the number one dimorphism for body.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
How does that work? I never claimed 6 in my height, never in my PSL posting history :feelswhat:
I remember your rate thread you claimed 6ft1

I believed you cuz of your tall chin:ROFLMAO:

I thought I would feel good about my height at 183 when I was 181 but the 185 cm minimum pill hit me hard. Now I feel manlet again at actual 183

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Broski and 3 others
Over 150cm is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and oldcelloser
Threw fin in the trashcan
And embraced being a bald mogger
Fuck that poison shit. If God intended me to bald then so be it

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and oldcelloser
link it 🅱️leaze

Good luck competing against the millions of others of average height for foids, better height will always be an advantage.
The good thing about it is that its measurable much more easy to weed out than looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Chintuck22
@Henry_Gandy most based user here about height disciple of dyorotic2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
edit: oops im a retard i already reposted this

Think about it logically, if you are 180 centimeters and obsess over height, you are coping hard, at this stage face is the thing you should be maxing, because you already heightmog most female at this stage, and if they demand you to be taller, disregard their oppinion. They are selfish and insecure, face will always matter and after 5ft10 height couldn't compare to it.

@LooksOverAll and many other people are tallcels but turbo-incels because they don't have: face, V taper physique, status, money, NT'ness (outgoing personality), which implies that height is cope after a certain treshold and that there are more important things which you HAVE THE CONTROL OF...

Why would anyone obsess over a thing that they have such a little control of, like go moneymax, save for surgeries and invite your friends to some social events, you will be better off doing that than heightmaxing.
replace 180cm with 187cm and u good (y) 180cm is manlet these days

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
What about sizing up other guys? And becoming the tallest, broadest biggest chad in uni?

195+ tbh. Even 187 is manlet
ehh justin trudeau pete davidson are guys thirsted for being tall by women and they are weak 187cm

cr7, rashford are 185cm and they are also praised for being really tall despite being pro athletes

187cm good enough to not be failo, 195+ to pull from purely height

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Baldingman1998
ehh justin trudeau pete davidson are guys thirsted for being tall by women and they are weak 187cm

cr7, rashford are 185cm and they are also praised for being really tall despite being pro athletes

187cm good enough to not be failo, 195+ to pull from purely height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back