I told my mom to shut the fuck up

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,214
Reputation
13,587
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound, Joeseminate, voks and 1 other person
Yea very nice bro insulting your mother is so cool
 
  • +1
Reactions: tebbel, Jordan Barrett, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
Kys you actually have problems and your mother is right
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lol, Nyrо, Joeseminate and 4 others
Kinda retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and IndecentEyes
Man Sigma GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lol, voks, rollthefuckingdice and 2 others
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
Ask her if she dropped you when you were a kid bitch ass nigga:feelswhy:
 
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
rape your mom bro, you would be innocent
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and rollthefuckingdice
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
i legit hate when my mom start talking bout some did you hear did you see it fuels me with rage
but jfl bro dont go that far w ur birthgiver
 
  • +1
Reactions: Antide314 and Jordan Barrett
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lion092921
Me insult mother me High IQ cause she woman:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
 
and what do you want us to do nigga
 
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
I am doing it you fucking cunt
 
She told me yesterday ,,Did you see those 7 boys raped a girl for 7 hours and 56 people knew‘‘

Me : ,,yeah I heard it, the boys are innocent tho‘‘

Mom : ,,Something is wrong with you‘‘

Me ,,Shut up, you don’t know what your saying‘‘
broo sigma
 

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
11
g4rlic
g4rlic
6
Replies
4
Views
33
justaguythatexists
justaguythatexists
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
61
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
46
JJound
JJound
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
59
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top