I told my parents i want to get LL

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
I asked them to pay for my LL because I feel short everywhere I go and they told me that height doesn't matter lolb, it's over. No LL for me in my prime years, I have to wageslave for a couple of years after I graduate from college to get the money for LL, at that time I would be a 25 year old oldcel wizard with 0 smv and I wouldn't be able to get attention from JBs. I wanna looksmaxx so that jbs gaze at me everywhere I go, it would make me feel better about myself, I don't want sex or LTR, just attention from 17 year old JBs lol. It's ovah

• +1
Reactions: idkman and Deleted member 14262
I asked them to pay for my LL because I feel short everywhere I go and they told me that height doesn't matter lolb, it's over. No LL for me in my prime years, I have to wageslave for a couple of years after I graduate from college to get the money for LL, at that time I would be a 25 year old oldcel wizard with 0 smv and I wouldn't be able to get attention from JBs. I wanna looksmaxx so that jbs gaze at me everywhere I go, it would make me feel better about myself, I don't want sex or LTR, just attention from 17 year old JBs lol. It's ovah
Just don't work?

just be taller bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
how do you expect your parents to pay for your LL that's just stupidly privileged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848