i took 4 xans mixed with 200ml of whisky at once before the first day of school at 14

icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
(obv the xans werent the big ones, they were the smaller ones but still alot) i felt extremely nausesous and my head was spinning and then after 20 minutes i lost all my inhib and beat my girl in school am i cooked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, cromagnon and ChadL1te
(obv the xans werent the big ones, they were the smaller ones but still alot) i felt extremely nausesous and my head was spinning and then after 20 minutes i lost all my inhib and beat my girl in school
also security chased me when i was outisde i think but im not sure since u forget everything on xnas

Retarded 14 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and galvin8101
Youre actually so dumb holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and galvin8101
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and cromagnon
where are u from

moron

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
retarded asf tbh

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you're braindead :lul:

Mog at 14 die at 20:geek::geek:have your balls even dropped buddy
im 6'3 lil nigga. also xans are chill i just mixed them too much and took too much which caused me to beat my girl now shes dry asf with me lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, cooldude1231 and galvin8101
im 6'3 lil nigga. also xans are chill i just mixed them too much and took too much which caused me to beat my girl now shes dry asf with me lol
where are u from

why r u askin that
nigga thinks reporting me is gon do something. im gonna overdose and write your user on my wrist if you do

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Fucking dweeb hope she cheat on u

• +1
Reactions: dbva
oh my gawd you're sooo bad

Fucking dweeb hope she cheat on u
goes to show how women only go for tall druggies with no future instead of actually good people

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALL :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231
where are u from

goes to show how women only go for tall druggies with no future instead of actually good people

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALL :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
real bro. i abuse drugs because its the only thing that keeps me going outside and able to talk to girls

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
real bro. i abuse drugs because its the only thing that keeps me going outside and able to talk to girls
ngl xanax w alcohol is amazing but when u take too much u become a no inhib zombie. no wonder these rappers beat their gfs bro

where are u from