I took Acid and went shopping

T

Tristanabe

True 5'11 / 150lbs
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
4
I took acid today with my friend and his girlfriend (situationship) or whatever, well me and the girl took acid at least and the guy was kinda trip sitting us, but we where fine so it was more making company.

The girl said its verry important to have a good setting when you drop the tabs, she thinks the exact vibe and feeling you have when you drop the tabs is what is going to dictate the vibe and the direction of the trip or whatever. so me and the girl ran outside to drop the tabs in golden hour like sun togheter while taking deep breaths and letting the sun hit my face, also im on MT-2 so it was a perfect little tanning session :D anyways it was a verry nice and beautiful setting and we was laughing and goofing off the whole time so it was a verry light and nice mood.

Then we went inside and listened to some Jim Morrison The Doors wich was really nice for the early comeup, after like 20 minutes from when we dropped the tab the girl told me to come and check out the carpet in the apartment stairs :D and it was kind of moving in a cool sudden way, the more I looked the more it showed but it was nothing crazy but it was definetly visible and pretty cool.

I had told them before I wanted to get some stuff from Sephoras or whatever in the big shopping street.
And we all said we did not want to stay inside today becouse it was really nice weather outside, I thought it was a verry cool (glowy) (light mood) atmosphere outside.
Well anyways so they all agreed to come with me shopping, wich made me really happy that they wanted to keep me company :D

So we had a walk in a shopping street im not gonna say wich one becouse it will leak my lo, I got some green color corrector primer for myself and some new sunscreen (Neutrogena LSF 50) the girl really recommended it and I didnt want to say no out of courtesy, I dont know alot about sunscreen so I dont know if its really good, but It has a nice touch on the face.

Then for the color corrector primers I got the (Dr.Jart+ Cicapair
Soothing Color Correcting Treatment) becouse I read online that its a good treatment plan.
And for the instant effects to fraud :D I got the (e.l.f Liquid Powerless Putty Primer + CICA)

i have only tried a little bit of the Dr.Jart+ Cicapair so far and guys if you ever use this product just take a tiny tiny pea size for your whole face YOU DONT NEED ALOT!

HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS I BOUGHT TODAY:
* Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Soothing Color Correcting Treatment
CICAPAIR DRJART

* e.l.f Liquid Powerless Putty Primer + CICA
MAM 37094548 SHOP IMAGE 20

* Neutrogena LSF 50 (Sunscreen)
Neutrogena sonnenfluid gesicht ultra sheer oil control lsf 50
*


ANYWAYS BACK TO THE TRIP STORY:

I was tripping pretty nice. I didnt have alot of visuals, but I was definetly feeling it in my body, laughing and everything was more HD quality if that makes sense in the visual sense :) and we had a nice walk, we decided to walk all the way to the shopping street wich took ages becouse we wanted to stop and stare at everything.

The girl took some nice pictures of me and my friend while we where walking with a old vintage kinda camera.
And then we arrived to the shopping street and bought all of these things I mentioned above.

Well the girl got a little overstimulated once we where inside the shops so she stayed outside the shops for the most, but she was really fine and okay, and entertaining herself on a bench looking at her surrounding just as I thought :D
But anyways, I didnt stay inside the shops for as long as I would've actually wanted to, becouse I felt bad leaving her alone for too long, so I didnt shop all the things I actually wanted to get. but I think it was okay becouse we had so much fun all togheter and I felt like the trip and spending the time togheter was more important today.

After after I had done my shopping we walked towards a shop my friend wanted to go to
And while my friend was buying some stuff from a shop, me and the girl stayed outside and watched the cars moving in a verry bussy crossroad and it felt really awkward becouse everyone was looking at us goofing off at the bussy crossroad sidewalk but I didn't really care becouse we where laughing and just enjoyed looking at all the different types of cars moving past.

Also my friend gave me a very nice pair of his old jeans as a gift which fits me verry well, and I borrowed his jacket wich was verry nice and my friend borrowed my brown leather jacket.
I felt like Damian Salvatore with this outfit I had except for my white Nike Air Force 1 sneakers :D

Later on it started getting kinda dark and (blue hour)
I had a nice feeling there in the forest in the dark, and it was a really good vibe, and its funny because I think if i were not on Acid I would've thought it was not nice there at all. But with the Acid it fel like a Twilight movie and I felt like a cool vampire and it was really really cool. Especially with the outfit like Damian Salvatore :D
and we walked to a forest and sat by a swampy river, and every man that walked past this forest/park looked like their head was blurred out and see-through so it looked like everyone was walking around without heads and I thought it looked verry verry cool.
I've also noticed today that when im on Acid I become verry NT socially, im usually verry ND and I was afraid going in public as a verry high inhib ND, thinking it would make everything worse, but actually it made everything too much easier. anyways we hangout there for a while and then it started getting verry late so...

We took the bus home in the late evening, and bought some stuff for the night, snacks etc
and when we arrived home me and the girl practiced our runway model walks in the hallway wich is verry big and elegant, and can be used as an actual runway catwalk i think, and the neighbors asked us if we where actual models wich I thought was verry funny and nice, and then we all striked model poses and goofed off in the kitchen/living room and no we are gonna watch a nice movie togheter.

They just cooked some nice food so im gonna eat that now, alright ciao
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

chiggerbite87
Replies
13
Views
40
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
foidslayer0804
Replies
0
Views
10
foidslayer0804
foidslayer0804
thomasjiooo
Replies
17
Views
62
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
bIiss
Replies
1
Views
14
bIiss
bIiss
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
27
bnugly
bnugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top