I touch a 15 year girl boobs

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
When I was 12 this 15 year girl let me touch her boobs it felt nice and her nipples were peach picnk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: andrew22, Deleted member 21661, wificonnector and 17 others
And you still ended up here :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure, JohnDoe, rooman and 2 others
Bro I love Asian girls

Nigga this thread popped up while browsing looksmax in front of the girl who sits next me.
She asked to go to the batroom instantly after. The fuck OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, 5.5psl and 7 others
Nigga this thread popped up while browsing looksmax in front of the girl who sits next me.
Nice

When I was 12 this 15 year girl let me touch her boobs it felt nice and her nipples were peach picnk
name checks out go slay roasties!

Imagine if the sexes were switched.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lucid, Deleted member 27511 and 4 others
When I was 12 I got gropped by a 25 yo nafri woman that was obsessed with me. Not that I complain about it but boy I do know where my obsession for them come from...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin and 1 other person
No I’m not a chad i wish tho sadly I’m ethic you just don’t know how easy girls will be pedos when a 12 year old boy show Interest

When I was 12 I got gropped by a 25 yo nafri woman that was obsessed with me. Not that I complain about it but boy I do know where my obsession for them come from...
Bro you so lucky

Yes I’m good I’m really happy why would I be sad ☠️

Guy I know had that happen to him and now he is super aspie around women. He is a great guy (PSL wise and personality wise), but that left him really scarred. You aren't supposed to have anything sexual at that age, at the very least not with another person.

Good that you're good.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
nigga browses looksmax infront of girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quachil, Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 29167
Low T behaviour to care what people think of you if you aren't friends / trying to get in a relationship with them.
Next you're going to tell me how to play chess and real men shave their heads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 27511, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
Check my new post and give me your thoughts

why are you on looksmax outside your home? low inhib but also kinda retarded jfl

I am extremely upset that I did not get to touch a 21 year old foid with big boobs when I was 12. There is probably no experience more heavenly for a male than being young, small, and horny, and then being overwhelmed by the ocean of femininity, affection, physical warmth, and sweet voice of an older, big titty Stacy, getting to suck her breasts, getting to creampie her with no restraint, and then falling asleep in each other's arms :feelsohh: :feelswhy:

That window of opportunity in my life is ogre :ogre: unless within the next few years I find a tall titty/leggy foid who's 4 years older than me, not fat, not ugly, and not retarded.
Spoiler: it's never gonna happen to me :lul: but hey, if 6'2 isn't tall enough for 5'2 foids, then 34DDD cup boobs are not big enough for my incel ass :feelsgah:

why are you on looksmax outside your home? low inhib but also kinda retarded jfl
I'm on some real nigga shit you wouldn't understand (I don't have friends).