I travelled to Europe and it sucks

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
1 day here and I already feel so homesick im never leaving canada again italy is literally a third world country i didnt expected this i fee like im in brazil i actually hate this i want to kill mysef right now i feel like im trapped i a different universe i love canada i need to stay there forever i cant ever leave my little home town its so perfect and all my memories are there i dont belong anywhere else i already hear voices in my head right now like a dying female ghost groaning for help im going insane actually from this this trip has been a gargantuan mistake im too mentally ill to function outside of my norm i almost threw up eating the food here its too foreign i want burgers and fries from canada thats all i love canada its rhe best country in the world and its where i belong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21044 and GetShrekt
im so tired i need sleep but im not sleeping until girl snaps me back i just want to talk to her a bit and i can fee better

i keep getting the sensation my building is flying im going insane

why did you travel to italy

I’ve been to France and England, liked it a lot. What don’t you like about it? I thought you said you lived in Russia jfl

yo i was tweakin bruh 💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back