I TREAT BLACK GENETICS WITH MORE PRECAUTION THAN URANIUM

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
If there is a Latina foid I ask her “do you have any black genetics?” And if she says yes that’s a hard no from me
If I’m drunk maybe I fuck her in a hazmat suit but that’s IT

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Mik
She probably has black genetics, most Latinos are like 5% black and don't know it

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Thankfully I shower every morning
Nothing wrong with being black. I'm 100% unmixed African DNA, as opposed to African Americans who are 20% white on average, and I'm doing fine. :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, GetShrekt and isis_Bleach
Nothing wrong with being black. I'm 100% unmixed African DNA, as opposed to African Americans who are 20% white on average, and I'm doing fine. :feelsokman:
You’re a guy bro
It’s different
Yea some guys like black girls
But to me they are poison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You’re a guy bro
It’s different
Yea some guys like black girls
But to me they are poison
Yeah 95%+ of black women are garbage. Very few are actually worth dating but those few only settle for gigatyrone so no point lmao. I'll probably just cop an Ethiopian or Somali girl since I don't want my kids to be mutts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and isis_Bleach
Yeah 95%+ of black women are garbage. Very few are actually worth dating but those few only settle for gigatyrone so no point lmao. I'll probably just cop an Ethiopian or Somali girl since I don't want my kids to be mutts.
Yea I mean idrc that they’re personality is shit, I don’t see that, black girls are like any other foid to me, except that they look like shit
I think the best a black girl could look to me is 6/10, unless she’s like 90% white
Bro mulatos are moggers tbh, you might be dumbing down their NT by breeding with a white chick tho

What's your height now?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Yea I mean idrc that they’re personality is shit, I don’t see that, black girls are like any other foid to me, except that they look like shit
I think the best a black girl could look to me is 6/10, unless she’s like 90% white
Bro mulatos are moggers tbh, you might be dumbing down their NT by breeding with a white chick tho
Best looking black women are East African but I'm probably biased. Mulattos are extremely hit or miss this forum likes to paint them as mostly moggers but they really aren't. Lots of weird looking mutts you just forget about because of that occasional mulatto gigamogger. I knew a few mulatto incels in highschool.
What's your height now?
5'11 but I'm the shortest of my siblings since I likely stunted my growth. :fuk: