I tried an app that rates ur attractiveness,ur ethnicity and ur age and holy shit...

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
So I downloaded this app that rates u using an AI and holy shit it almost got all the biggest Chad's and psl gods right.i tried Sean,Drago,chico,many bora,Rohit,a 7 psl Chad,Rob Lowe,jorgel del rio and many more pretty boys.sean got the highest one with a model pic with socre of 9.23 followed by chico 9.12 and then jorgel 9.09.deago got 8.8-9(tried his 46 year old pics)Rob Lowe got 7.95-8.1(very high considering he is boneless)Rohit khandelwal got 8.5-8.8,many bora in his best got 8.6.a 7 psl guy got 8.6.they also got their ages an ethnicity right.intrestingly the app gave hexum a 7.73 lmao.mighy be some flaw in the app.kpop idols got rated from 5.5-6.2

Just a reminder anything over a 7 is hot and 8 is is very attractive.

Funningly I got rated 6.94-7.4 on my selfies and 8.03-8.10:feelsgood::feelsgood: on back camera photos based on my pics and I don't believe that shit.another flaw in the algorithm.

also I tried ugly guys and holy shit they always got rated below average and 3-4 lmao

Tldr;that time is not far enough when ai could rate u almost perfectly.considering this app got almost everything right and psl gods are psl gods for a reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and ROTTING
So I downloaded this app that rates u using an AI and holy shit it almost got all the biggest Chad's and psl gods right.i tried Sean,Drago,chico,many bora,Rohit,a 7 psl Chad,Rob Lowe,jorgel del rio and many more pretty boys.sean got the highest one with a model pic with socre of 9.23 followed by chico 9.12 and then jorgel 9.09.deago got 8.8-9(tried his 46 year old pics)Rob Lowe got 7.95-8.1(very high considering he is boneless)Rohit khandelwal got 8.5-8.8,many bora in his best got 8.6.a 7 psl guy got 8.6.they also got their ages an ethnicity right.intrestingly the app gave hexum a 7.73 lmao.mighy be some flaw in the app.kpop idols got rated from 5.5-6.2

Funningly I got rated 6.94-7.4 on my selfies and 8.03-8.10:feelsgood::feelsgood: on back camera photos based on my pics and I don't believe that shit.another flaw in the algorithm.

Tldr;that time is not far enough when ai could rate u almost perfectly.considering this app got almost everything right and psl gods are psl gods for a reason.
post ur pic?

I already did but won't do it again.got a lot of unwanted hate but I can post as of my rates tho.
wht u got rated in terms of psl?

post ur pic?
I already did but won't do it again.got a lot of unwanted hate
I never asked for a rate.i only asked for some advice considering this site is heavily skewed against indians.i ask rates on Reddit and I always get rated pretty high and asking ratings on this site is useless as there are no girls to give opinion so I use Reddit.

This site is only for advice and not for trusted rates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Some guys rates an Indian gigachad an incel when I asked their opinion and on Reddit?there were girls wanted to fuck him.

• +1
What is app called

I think it's called attractiveness test.apparently it's also bluepilled so it rates ugly people a point above their eating I think so.

I think it's called attractiveness test.apparently it's also bluepilled so it rates ugly people a point above their eating I think so.
Can you send link of the app? Or screenshot of what it looks like? I can't find it

Can you send link of the app? Or screenshot of what it looks like? I can't find it
Idk why my ss can't be uploaded, they have a site tho just type am I attractive test and u will find the site from where u can download the app

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
The morph of myself as a female mogged me by an entire point, brutal

I got 8.1 on this and don’t get bitches irl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, ROTTING and Deleted member
this site is heavily skewed against indians
From irl experience scandinavian women are extremely skewed against indians and theres also the stereotype that they hit their wives and treat women like shit.

I don't believe u can get 8.1 and attract no bitches.might be ur autistic personality.u prolly a good looking dude.stop browsing this site.ik a lot of slayers who are not attractive due to their personalities.
I got 8.1 on this and don’t get bitches irl :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
I don't believe u can get 8.1 and attract no bitches.might be ur autistic personality.u prolly a good looking dude.stop browsing this site.ik a lot of slayers who are not attractive due to their personalities.
It literally says on the website that all it does is estimate age and gender and give a rating based on that

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
From irl experience scandinavian women are extremely skewed against indians and theres also the stereotype that they hit their wives and treat women like shit.
Yeah,west in general hates Indians and this site is just an eco-chamber of opinions and don't get me wrong husband's of all ethnicities hit their wives but only Indians are called out cuz muh Indian shithole..and they need someone to laugh at.

It literally says on the website that all it does is estimate age and gender and give a rating based on that
Yes cuz age affects ur rating pool like if a 30 year old maintains himself as a 24 he would get a rating based on a 24 year old guy.u tried with my 55 year old grandfather and they guessed his age 53 and gave him a rating of 5.35.

Also nick kiffuman or whatever his name is got rated 8.3 and age 19 based on his face according to his age.

I got 6s, I have a pic of me when I was leaner and smiling and that got a 7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
The site (https://attractivenesstest.com/) is fucking dogshit. I used photos of someone here (not even Chadlite btw) and they got 8+ ratings jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can u share me that photo and maybe I can run it and like I said it is very accurate in rating psl gods but it's still in development.
The site (https://attractivenesstest.com/) is fucking dogshit. I used photos of someone here (not even Chadlite btw) and they got 8+ ratings jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can u share me that photo and maybe I can run it and like I said it is very accurate in rating psl gods but it's still in development.
Pick some random photos from the rating section and test them yourself.

I did check some mfers and they did as they were expected.

I got 8.36 with fresh trim and 6.58 with no haircut. Just get haircut bro :feelsokman:

also I tried ugly guys and holy shit they always got rated below average and 3-4 lmao

Gradient?

I got 8.86 in a pic where I had no acne and had good hair in jfl.

And then I got 6.66 and 6.05 in candid pics where I had visible acne and bad hair.

Thought I was going to be rated 3 or 4. This app/website is garbage tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

And then I got 6.66 and 6.05 in candid pics where I had visible acne and bad hair.

over for saint gonzalocel

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and john2

How TF u mogged Drago?looks like this app is truly garbage lmao

Im dead set in the middle like right in the middle

Got 7.44

Some guys rates an Indian gigachad an incel when I asked their opinion and on Reddit?there were girls wanted to fuck him.
legit bro this site seethes about indians daily always trying to neg curries and bring us down and shiet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17676
Got 7.44

legit bro this site seethes about indians daily always trying to neg curries and bring us down and shiet
Use Reddit for ratings,try r/rate me or r/amiugly for ratings and genuine opinions and don't sugercoat ur title.people have become more harsher than before.
If u want to try retards ratings then go r/truerateme and holy shit they give so many retard dafes.niggaa be giving ratings such has 5.47 or 6.62 lmao

• +1
Use Reddit for ratings,try r/rate me or r/amiugly for ratings and genuine opinions and don't sugercoat ur title.people have become more harsher than before.
If u want to try retards ratings then go r/truerateme and holy shit they give so many retard dafes.niggaa be giving ratings such has 5.47 or 6.62 lmao
I will post on one of those subreddits one of these days(y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17676

Users who are viewing this thread

Back