I Tried Eye Contact

S

sb23

Mistral
Ever since I started taking jewish chemicals (Testosterone enanthate) my test levels have been higher (duh). This gave me a little more 'confidence' so I tried this thing bluepillers recommend, eye contact. I gave 'eye contact' to about 4 different foids. So much for eye contact, not a single one even acknowledged my existence, I was completely invisible. The worst part is I only picked foids that were equally or less attractive than me. I also heightmogged basically everyone within visible proximity and I have a decent frame. I'm titling this level of unattractiveness 'subdog', meaning the average dog on the street receives more attention than you. It's actually incredibly dehumanising, I can't even get the most basic level of human interaction. It's days like that just make me want to

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Kroker and ChadL1te
Still treated like subdog on an incel forum jfl. So fucking ironic :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
you might've been forcing it

• +1
Reactions: sb23
you might've been forcing it
I assure you I wasn't. It felt completely natural and instinctual. I think I had impeccable timing. I would stare for no more than 4 seconds and just when we were at the ideal distance.

Too many probabilities to rule out the main reason of why you've failed miserably.

What if they were all taken?

Bad setting?

A place that not so commonly to get to know to strangers?

Were you autistically squinting? You might scared them off

• +1
Were you autistically squinting
I was squinting, but not autistically I don't think, it was relatively sunny, I wasn't doing to look better.

• +1
it was a drug infested slumb, there was literally human shit inside a phone box, but the scenery itself was decent I think, nice and sunny with some trees.
just a regular street with decent traffic of people.

it was a drug infested slumb, there was literally human shit inside a phone box, but the scenery itself was decent I think, nice and sunny with some trees.

just a regular street with decent traffic of people.
I was squinting, but not autistically I don't think, it was relatively sunny, I wasn't doing to look better.
Try again in a mall accompanied by friends, so when u lock eye contact u wouldn't seem that you're a rapist on hunt

• +1
Crazy shit man. I'm so ugly that when I go out with my dog, bitches ARE APPROACHING MY 1 FEET TALL, BLACK NIGGA AS HELL PRAY EYED DOG AND WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME. It is over and never begun. I love my dog but this motherfucker is cucking me hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and sb23
Try again in a mall accompanied by friends, so when u lock eye contact u wouldn't seem that you're a rapist on hunt
good advice but no friends 😭

• +1
over for subdogcels 😢

• So Sad