I tried improving myself

D

Deleted member 27255

Iron
First of all I want to say I am 19 year old who tried working out meditating doing Muay Thai going on semen retention 20 days max taking showers not everyday though getting haircuts nothing ever worked also I tried mewing a little but still no difference is there hope or nah my face is fucked up nothing will change I am tired of it all normies and foids need to pay

bimax

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Welcome. Here you will realize that only body fat and surgery can make a change in your face.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Welcome. Here you will realize that only body fat and surgery can make a change in your face.
Agreed with u other improvements won’t work they will just do a slight change

First of all I want to say I am 19 year old who tried working out meditating doing Muay Thai going on semen retention 20 days max taking showers not everyday though getting haircuts nothing ever worked also I tried mewing a little but still no difference is there hope or nah my face is fucked up nothing will change I am tired of it all normies and foids need to pay
if mewing doesnt work after the first couple weeks of mild to moderate effort then it means the only solution is bimax or a chin implant ,

;)

low tongue posture mogs anyway

if mewing doesnt work after the first couple weeks of mild to moderate effort then it means the only solution is bimax or a chin implant ,

;)
Yeah. But they cost a lot bimax is like 40k can u believe they jfl

Yeah. But they cost a lot bimax is like 40k can u believe they jfl
The jews in usa are wild man, and the price does not even correlate to the result you got shit surgeons and shit results

The jews in usa are wild man, and the price does not even correlate to the result you got shit surgeons and shit results
i live in dubai same as usa

Bro looks don't matter that much in dubai if you are from a well established family, no?
Yeah but like people still judge u but it’s not like the west

Yeah but like people still judge u but it’s not like the west
Bro in the west you wouldve kys already. Average does not cut it here. Average here is considered hot in other countries.

Bro in the west you wouldve kys already. Average does not cut it here. Average here is considered hot in other countries.
Yeah ik i am considered incel in western countries