I tried the instagram HACK to get girls

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
I read about a instagram hack on this forum, how if you make your profile private, then add a bunch of local foids, they will follow you back because they are curious to see who is following them.
It sounded great, but so far none of them has followed me back.
I'm starting to think it's cope, I mean these girls are treated like royalty, why would they follow a random MALE on instagram, they wouldn't even care if they ran me over with their car (other than how it would affect their life), to them the gender of my profile is more than enough proof that I'm a subhuman

youre too old for instagram

Have you been practicing nofap while doing this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
youre too old for instagram
dude I'm only 39. besides they can't see my age on a private profile, all they can see is that I'm a male which is all they need to know to know that I'm worthless in society

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Why would they even follow you back?

Why would they even follow you back?
"they will follow you back because they are curious to see who is following them." is the premise of this technique, but it sounds like cope to my ears, it's like "omg I'm so curious about each of these male who's cold stalking me"

"they will follow you back because they are curious to see who is following them." is the premise of this technique, but it sounds like cope to my ears, it's like "omg I'm so curious about each of these male who's cold stalking me"
Girls have 1000 dms from guys do you think they have time to be curios and care about some random man that followed them?

Girls have 1000 dms from guys do you think they have time to be curios and care about some random man that followed them?
they do just have really good profile pic while doing this so when they see who follows them they get interested from looks point of view after they even maybe gonna like your stories bassically if you do this thing you need to follow all the girls that are your looksmatches or 1 or 2 points bellow whats gonna happen they follow you than after that you need to go and have good story game they can put a heart on your story and its all it takes than message them and put the date time

they do just have really good profile pic while doing this so when they see who follows them they get interested from looks point of view after they even maybe gonna like your stories bassically if you do this thing you need to follow all the girls that are your looksmatches or 1 or 2 points bellow whats gonna happen they follow you than after that you need to go and have good story game they can put a heart on your story and its all it takes than message them and put the date time
you're way off dude. instagram doesn't allow you to click the thumbnail, so it's damn hard to see if anyone is hot based on it