I tried to go shopping today and people stared again

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
wtf is this ? I thought my face recovered enough and wouldn‘t stand out that much anymore

But then there was a group of a couple 16-18 yos girls and 2 boys and they stared at me and probably said something bad
And other people stared as well a little

This is how I look now whatd there to stare? My philtrum? My undereyes?

Am I too thin?

Attachments

• 3C45BDD9-7136-449D-96D3-9E73EF38D438.jpeg
    3C45BDD9-7136-449D-96D3-9E73EF38D438.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 07B59CA5-44A5-48AF-97F9-9874940E20A2.jpeg
    07B59CA5-44A5-48AF-97F9-9874940E20A2.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, germanlooks, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Over for paranoid niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chadtindermoney, Leo Carryn and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Man u are schizomaxxed fr, nobody gives a fuck about u irl. They are just minding their own business as u should.
Take ur pills boyo 💊 :bluepill::blackpill::redpill:

Stop obsessing about your face u ain't that ugly, I'm not gaslighting u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, chadtindermoney, Deleted member 20820 and 9 others
Man u are schizomaxxed fr, nobody gives a fuck about u irl. They are just minding their own business as u should.
Maybe it‘s just the other way and girls staring cause theiy think I‘m gl?

Or maybe they still now me in my town cause I was pretty famous here, as a professional tennis player

Or maybe they still now me in my town cause I was pretty famous here, as a professional tennis player
So u know they might be starring for a good reason, try to avoid the fact that they think negatively about u.

And if i was famous as u say u are i won't post my face on here, don't think it's a good idea ngl

schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Hero of the Imperium
Problem is hair also take care of your eyebrows for better eye area it will make you look masculine

Problem is hair also take care of your eyebrows for better eye area it will make you look masculine
Whats with the hair? I‘m nw 1

So u know they might be starring for a good reason, try to avoid the fact that they think negatively about u.

And if i was famous as u say u are i won't post my face on here, don't think it's a good idea ngl
Only famous in my city and people who know tennis

Black pill if a white jacked dude is ridiculed on the streets, just imagine life for a curry :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16501
THEY ARE STARING AT THAT LINE IN YOUR NASOLABIAL FOLDS WHERE THAT FILLER NEVER DISSOLVED MY NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: Leo Carryn and Stopping@Nothing19
FR it's probably because you look like a tall white high class slayer yes your personality and vibe is probably way off, from being on this aspie site

Get back on the meds

very poor and short.
Let it grow, good hair will ascend u hard
What do u mean with poor? My hair is thick

What do u mean with poor? My hair is thick
its too compact without volume i with poor i meant the overall distribution of it

try a lot of hairstyles and learn about yourself, ur ok my man people dont matter

Black pill if a white jacked dude is ridiculed on the streets, just imagine life for a curry :lul:
jacked? lol dude looks like he weighs 140 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
My guess would be they are staring at philtrum and under eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 6764
just wear a hat and sunglasses

Bro u look good (face gives off gay alien vibes tho)
the last thing you want is to have a mindset of a gay alien
mentalhealthmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Bro u look good (face gives off gay alien vibes tho)
the last thing you want is to have a mindset of a gay alien
mentalhealthmaxx asap
I have destroyed philtrum under eyes and naso folds

literally schizo u look good

wow look at this ugly manlet cope just hang yourself (or take your meds)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Thats unnecessary bullshit
I need better skin/undereyes and philtrum

Yep it didn't mention philtrum but that is a lot of stuff to work on. Its some computer model that breaks everything down scientifically by the numbers.

sorry bro. that was me and my brother. we were guessing what surgery this nigga had

Your MTN TO HTN. Stop being schizophrenic

Im not paranoid it‘s the trut

h
My man. I'm telling you this right now. That was in your head. They didn't notice anything. Men getting plastic surgery is way beyond scope and span of what average people are doing (not saying it's bad). It's not even possible that they have the conclusion you fear. Honestly, if you were caught glitching, quick peeking, and looking like you were sweating their presence watching you then their reaction to that is likely what you felt. You are above average and stick out a bit. For that moment they gave you a closer look and you had their attention. That's all.

wtf is this ? I thought my face recovered enough and wouldn‘t stand out that much anymore

But then there was a group of a couple 16-18 yos girls and 2 boys and they stared at me and probably said something bad
And other people stared as well a little

This is how I look now whatd there to stare? My philtrum? My undereyes?

Am I too thin?
ok idubbz