I tried to hit on this spanish chick in my grade and it didn't go well...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Context i did not know her mutually well so like i didnt even know her name and she didnt know my name either and i went up to her with her friend who i know in class and i asked her out and she decided to give me reply on text if whether she wanted to go out on a date with me or not.

She is Spanish and im Asian is this a blackpill moment ? and her gay 5"1 friend told me secretly that she was talking about how i asked her out to him and that she would have given me a chance if i knew her more and that she is also not into "Asian guys" racepill moment ?!?!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, bwrauycnee, mug and 12 others
definitely race pill if you were white or bbc she wouldn't hesitate. Also JFL at "would have given you a chance if she knew you more"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mug, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
"Brave"
She thinks you are beneath her daring to approach her

Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, LightSkinNoob, ManzareK and 17 others
Context i did not know her mutually well so like i didnt even know her name and she didnt know my name either and i went up to her with her friend who i know in class and i asked her out and she decided to give me reply on text if whether she wanted to go out on a date with me or not.View attachment 1746818

She is Spanish and im Asian is this a blackpill moment ? and her gay 5"1 friend told me secretly that she was talking about how i asked her out to him and that she would have given me a chance if i knew her more and that she is also not into "Asian guys" racepill moment ?!?!
Use some common sense dude
You’re Asian the species with the lowest SMV even more than curries but the difference is Asians have specific appeal.
Are you a masc/pretty boy? If not try to be
Then go for hapas, other asians or whites who show an interest in you

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Use some common sense dude
You’re Asian the species with the lowest SMV even more than curries but the difference is Asians have specific appeal.
Are you a masc/pretty boy? If not try to be
Then go for hapas, other asians or whites who show an interest in you
im more of a 60% masculine and 40% feminine

oveeeerrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: galego123
She’s not into you plain and simple

Also for young inexperienced brethrens here, mixed signals are a signal:feelsokman: (if it’s not a clear yes, it’s a no. Don’t bother). Move onto the next one

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Chadeep, bwrauycnee and 2 others
More balls than 90% of the forum lol

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, mug, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
More balls than 90% of the forum lol
i remember how she looked her facial expression was like that feeling when a co worker randomly asks to suck your dick and you have that face of awkwardness and discomfort. I looked like i was gonna blow up

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You're just not her type... look out for girls that give IOIs/ choosing signals

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Indicator of interest

I have 2-3 girls who show these interests of me who are Asian and i previously had a ex when i was 14 who is Asian. My workplace hottie who is waisan shows most of these traits too

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JawMogger
I have 2-3 girls who show these interests of me who are Asian and i previously had a ex when i was 14 who is Asian. My workplace hottie who is waisan shows most of these traits too
Then try going after those girls (I like wasian girls personally). Don't worry about rejection, it happens to everyone

Then try going after those girls (I like wasian girls personally). Don't worry about rejection, it happens to everyone
I find the waisan at my workplace rlly attractive and has a nice tight ass with nice long legs

• Love it
Reactions: JawMogger
Context i did not know her mutually well so like i didnt even know her name and she didnt know my name either and i went up to her with her friend who i know in class and i asked her out and she decided to give me reply on text if whether she wanted to go out on a date with me or not.View attachment 1746818

Brutal. Woman think they’re the smartest creatures ever. And it’s always the same shit. jfl

@MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18244 and galego123
I read all of his posts because he's a maniac UFC fighter who wants to strike down cumskins like me
he wants to teach pesky tall guys like u a lesson

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18244
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
ok, hope it works for you

i'll sleep on ground tonight
and you tell @FreakkForLife he copes

just sleep on the floor bro and you'll have slayer posture :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and galego123
It’s not because you’re Asian, you were awkard, you should have talked to her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i would just be dismissive of her respond

tell her u want to hang out as friends 1 on 1

if her bf might not like it then say her bf should not be bossing her around or control her

1 on 1 > leads to sex

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, galego123, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 9670

Nobody is into Asian guys

Better luck next time

• JFL
australia is just so brutal for asians

how long have you been researching

when u plan on starting
i'll be honest haven't done any research dont know how to fix my posture just thinking about how cool it would be to be 6'5

• +1
i'll be honest haven't done any research dont know how to fix my posture just thinking about how cool it would be to be 6'5
so you just stare at walls all day thinking how cool being 6ft 5 would be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670