i tried to subtly blackpill my friends and now they think im a raging women hating incel andrew tate fanboy

D

Deleted member 21340

Kraken
turns out normies and below are far more bluepilled than i originally thought
im in an actual incel friendgroup btw, literally everyones a sub5 including myself
and we were having a discussion as to why none of us has had experience with women and i essentially said it was because of our looks
they all thoroughly disagreed and said it was because we all lack "rizz" ( what a coincidence that every single one of us lacks this supposed magical """game""" all chads seem to have) and deemed me a mysgonist
how tf do i un incel myself irl guys, if i lose this friendship group ill have nothing

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19066, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Who cares if you lose them

They are bluepilled worthless normie cucks

Walk on egg shells and lie to yourself every time you interact with them

You want people like that around?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member
if they are coping bluepilled normies you shouldn’t wanna be their friends anyway

man up, most guys don’t discriminate on looks if you’re befriending them, find like minded people not soycucks

muh game, I spit the blackpill in my college class in front of everyone and everyone sits and listens. And now everyone talks about heightpill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Account
If your friends don't like andrew tate they are probably some low t redditors virgins

Real men like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member and Account
L Rizz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
i let go of my friend group of beckies because they're all uggos and i don't need them. i will ascend on my own by 19. i don't befriend ugly people because they are stuck in the world and mindset of an ugly person

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Who cares if you lose them

They are bluepilled worthless normie cucks

Walk on egg shells and lie to yourself every time you interact with them

You want people like that around?
its only when it comes to this specific topic (dating and women) they seem to be utterly bluepilled, everything else we practically agree on and hanging out with them is enjoyable, the majority of the time. so i dont really want to lose them
ive come to the conclusion that deep down they know their lack of pussy is due to their looks but they've somehow managed to delude themselves into the cope that is known as "game"

Just don't mention jackshit ESPECIALLY if you fit into some of these categories. (Example: You are short and you complain about shorter male treatment in society, specifically in regards to dating).

From my experience the majority of normies I meet irl were denying the blackpill when this subject came into discussion.
Doesn’t matter the age or the race it’s always this same example that they bring up
„Nah it’s bullshit is not about your appearance, look at John from the marketing department he is bald and a bit overweight but he is still happily married since 5 years with a pretty women“

In 2022 saying ugly people dont get laid is a political statement, its over for western society jfl.