I tried to talk my noodlewhore gf into considering going on birth control and she didn't take it well. WTF

alien

alien

Kraken
This bitch is so cheap. She works part-time like a couple times a week. Doesn't want to pay for anything. Not even her own birth control. The fuck... I'm going to dump this noodlewhore as soon as I monkey branch to a better option. She is ridic. The logistics are terrible, she doesn't want to pay for anything and she's a PSL 2/10. She is a fucking loser. An even bigger loser than I am. That shouldn't even be possible.
6WcjspN.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Noodlewhore, Lorsss and ChoSeungHui
s19_04_n04_70781_14287_off_b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore, BigBoy, left2die and 7 others
why are you texting like such a beta? stop using shit like ",) ;P"
btw shes cheating on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2607, middayshowers and 2 others
She sounds like a complete bitch tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Lmaoo shes giving you 1 word answer jfl where is the respect???

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, DidntRead and 1 other person
just replace her already they are a million more noodlewhores that would gladly lust (love) your dick

Why do you have a noodlewhore gf?

POST PICS RIGHT NOW FUCKING RETARD OTHERWISE THIS WHOLE THREAD IS POINTLESS JUST LIKE YOUR EXISTENCE TBH

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and SLA
Birth control is a tool of Satan to remove responsibility from sex (thereby creating mass waves of depression amongst both young men and women via severing connections created by sex) and discourage child rearing amongst young healthy women. Don't encourage it.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and ChoSeungHui
Birth control is a tool of Satan to remove responsibility from sex (thereby creating mass waves of depression amongst both young men and women via severing connections created by sex) and discourage child rearing amongst young healthy women. Don't encourage it.
why would u want him to make a hapa kid

• +1
This bitch is so cheap. She works part-time like a couple times a week. Doesn't want to pay for anything. Not even her own birth control. The fuck... I'm going to dump this noodlewhore as soon as I monkey branch to a better option. She is ridic. The logistics are terrible, she doesn't want to pay for anything and she's a PSL 2/10. She is a fucking loser. An even bigger loser than I am. That shouldn't even be possible.
6WcjspN.png
don't make her use birth control!
Some bitches lie about taking the pill and get pregnant!

don't make her use birth control!
Some bitches lie about taking the pill and get pregnant!
I want to fill her with vanilla cream dammit though

Get your shit snipped

Please
Yeah I need to get a vasectomy. Or just blow my load inside her one day and get Plan B for her at Shoppers Drug Mart

I have this bizarre fetish though of impregnating a Asian girl, having a hot eurasian daughter like Georgia Rodger or Amanda Todd, waiting until she 18 and then fucking my hot eurasian daughter

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
whats the joke bro
In some countries men used to and maybe somewhere in asia still do beat revolting kids and women with a belt.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SikKunt
op get a life fucking faggot, you were always low iq even in the lookism

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChoSeungHui
2332.jpg

• Love it
rape her

• +1
How do you let yourself get disrespected by this by a psl 2

How do you let yourself get disrespected by this by a psl 2
She was disrespecting me here and earlier today. Yet now she is talking dirty to me saying I gave her an orgasm and she fell in love with me. I don't get this chick. If this girl loves me so much why doesn't she go on birth control? Hell why doesn't she at least learn how to take the TTC buses to make it easier for us to meet? Two TTC buses takes her to my area. And when I pick her up there it would be a 7 minute drive to my house. Instead I have to drive ~3 hours (for 2 round trips) with the heavy highway traffic just to pick her up, take her to mine, drop her off home and then head back home. This sheltered spoiled chink PSL 2/10 princess. Am I just a BWC Uber delivery service to her?

Last edited:
Break up with her . Sheโ€™s not gonna help you gain experience when you move on
Can I please post your chink gf op

Haha. Believe me. She wants to be pregnant by a white guy.

Break up with her . Sheโ€™s not gonna help you gain experience when you move on
Can I please post your chink gf op
I'm afraid one of you guys are gonna find her online and then aware her of the shit I post about her. rofl.
I already told her that she needs to get her shit together though. She knows that I am frustrated with her. I just haven't called her a loser to her face or spoiled lazy princess. I did call her selfish though. And I did insult her for not knowing how to take the bus. Then shes like "I know how to take the bus." Then I'm like "then meet me at <this> terminal tuesday then." And then she says no. ROFL. Lazy bitch. It only takes 1 hour 10 minutes each way to come to my area by bus (two buses). And then its a 7 minute drive to my house when I pick her up. She can read a fucking book. I have to waste 3 hours on the road for this bitch.

I'm afraid one of you guys are gonna find her online and then aware her of the shit I post about her. rofl.
I already told her that she needs to get her shit together though. She knows that I am frustrated with her. I just haven't called her a loser to her face or spoiled lazy princess. I did call her selfish though.
You should let me see her pic though.

I'm powerful curious about this

marry her and make happa children

badass op. thanks

marry her and make happa children
I'm not wifing up this broad. :ROFLMAO:
She told me that she wants to get married soon. Since she's getting up there in years. She wants to get married in the Catholic church. That helps with my neo-colonial fetish but I am not putting a ring on a chick. Fucking that shit.
I'm only with this girl because she feeds my narcissism and I need a warm wet hole (she treates me like a White God. But the minute that I ask her to like do something that takes more effort than spreading her legs like taking a couple fucking TTC buses to come to me, I'm not her White God anymore and then she starts calling me an asshole. Fuck you. You expect me to drive 3 hours (2 round trips) in traffic because your lazy ass can't figure out how to take the fucking bus and you can't convince your parents to let you bring over guys or stay out in the evening when the highway traffic dies down? lmao.)

I'm not wifing up this broad. :ROFLMAO:
She told me that she wants to get married soon. Since she's getting up there in years. She wants to get married in the Catholic church. That helps with my neo-colonial fetish but I am not putting a ring on a chick. Fucking that shit.
I'm only with this girl because she feeds my narcissism and I need a warm wet hole (she treates me like a White God. But the minute that I ask her to like do something that takes more effort than spreading her legs like taking a couple fucking TTC buses to come to me, I'm not her White God anymore and then she starts calling me an asshole. Fuck you. You expect me to drive 3 hours (2 round trips) in traffic because your lazy ass can't figure out how to take the fucking bus and you can't convince your parents to let you bring over guys or stay out in the evening when the highway traffic dies down? lmao.)

I already told her that she needs to get her shit together though. She knows that I am frustrated with her. I just haven't called her a loser to her face or spoiled lazy princess. I did call her selfish though. And I did insult her for not knowing how to take the bus. Then shes like "I know how to take the bus." Then I'm like "then meet me at <this> terminal tuesday then." And then she says no. ROFL. Lazy bitch. It only takes 1 hour 10 minutes each way to come to my area by bus (two buses). And then its a 7 minute drive to my house when I pick her up. She can read a fucking book. I have to waste 3 hours on the road for this bitch.
She's playing you man.
Fuck once more then move on.

She claims that I gave her an orgasm because of my penis size and that she fell in love with me after sex. So why the fuck isn't she making an effort to learn how to take two connecting TTC buses to come to my nearest terminal? If the sex was so amazing, why aren't you putting in some effort for Round #2? I have no problem with fucking e-transfering her like $10 for the bus fare (the bus fare itself is probably no more than $7). FFS. She just lazy.

nvm guys op is trolling

nvm guys op is trolling
No sadly, this bitch is really that unbelievable. That she can say "I love you. You gave me an orgasm, I love your big cock." And then when I ask her to take a couple fucking buses to see me instead of driving 3 hours (2 round trips), she gives me attitude. What the fuck is this shit?

I have no problem with fucking e-transfering her like $10 for the bus fare (the bus fare itself is probably no more than $7). FFS. She just lazy.
ok this is the biggest cope ever then

actually legit? its from a nigerian website jfl
idk i didnt even read i just googled it and linked the first website lol

youre her side nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back