I tried to use my blackpill knowledge to help a foid. NEVER AGAIN

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I spoke to a foid (aged 60) with a "thryoid" problem :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and I tried to give her some sage advice. She was taking some medicament for it but I told her to iodinemaxx to cure it (legit) but she laughed at me :incel::incel:and would rather rely on kike schemes ("medicine") rather than real cures.

Fuck her. I hope she dies

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Phad and androidcel
Some people are just dumb, dont help those, just turn on nigga mode next time

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Phad and 1 other person
elab on iodinemaxx

its saying that an iodine deficiency can cause thyroid issues not that all thyroid problems are cause by iodine

low iq
Ummm. I wouldn't be so quick to insult others boyo. Iodine deficiency or excess iodine intake can both cause issues but it isn't the sole cause of thyroid issues. Her case was because of iodine insufficiency which is very common in the world.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ummm. I wouldn't be so quick to insult others boyo. Iodine deficiency or excess iodine intake can both cause issues but it isn't the sole cause of thyroid issues. Her case was because of iodine insufficiency which is very common in the world.
how do you know it was. and if it was then why wasnt she on iodine

During my bluepilled days I helped a bitch study for an exam. I regret that more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, dogtown and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and AscendingHero
Yes. They arent usually iodine. You see kike doctors treat the symptoms, not the cauas
but how did you know she had an iodine deficiency? you just admitted yourself its a possible cause and not the only cause

do you think a jewtor wouldnt have thought of it?

i mean even if it is iodine deficiency then the medication is still not a forever fix. you will have to keep taking it too, it doesnt seem very profitable.
its not like the money for meds even goes to him tbh

but how did you know she had an iodine deficiency? you just admitted yourself its a possible cause and not the only cause

do you think a jewtor wouldnt have thought of it?

i mean even if it is iodine deficiency then the medication is still not a forever fix. you will have to keep taking it too, it doesnt seem very profitable.
its not like the money for meds even goes to him tbh
Are you suggesting you should trust a kike?
:feelshehe::feelshehe:

until you can prescribe meds urself

also what if the doc was aryan?
I self treat all my medical issues and so far ive been very successful. The ibternet is pretty damn good resource for a blackpiller

I self treat all my medical issues and so far ive been very successful. The ibternet is pretty damn good resource for a blackpiller
i mean actually prescribing medication

i know what pharmacists learn. its one big book full of medicines for specific ilnesses. they know nothing themselves. so its unlikely youll be able to get the meds you need since you need a prescription

i mean actually prescribing medication

i know what pharmacists learn. its one big book full of medicines for specific ilnesses. they know nothing themselves. so its unlikely youll be able to get the meds you need since you need a prescription
Thats if you keep it legal :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Iodine+autoimmune diet protocol+maybe some desiccated thyroid=legit. Most people sould be taking iodine as its depleted in most of the soil.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Afrikancel
I have thyroid problems since I was a child. Why should I listen to autistic nigger instead of real fucking doctors?

High IQ brother
Iodine+autoimmune diet protocol+maybe some desiccated thyroid=legit. Most people sould be taking iodine as its depleted in most of the soil.
I have thyroid problems since I was a child. Why should I listen to autistic nigger instead of real fucking doctors?
You cucked zog doctors or blackpilled well researched high IQ individuals