• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, whiteislandpill, brucewayne78 and 17 others
Sad part is you weren’t trolling
Hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, Sushifart and 8 others
are Muslim guys actually attracted to hijabis? ig maybe they're attracted to the mental aspect of her being pure but physically they just look bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, distance decay, n9wiff and 1 other person
are Muslim guys actually attracted to hijabis? ig maybe they're attracted to the mental aspect of her being pure but physically they just look bald
Face is law

I’m pretty sure I’d unironically be excommunicated if I married a black or Latina woman.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
They said “no problem, as long as she’s Muslim.” :feelsmega::feelsgiga:

Trolling failed. :lasereyes:

That said… where my black queens at? :feelshmm:
I think they accepted it since its the best you can get

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv, Navnith and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
damn they said better than nothing :feelshah:

whats wrong with latinas?
I live in Cali so it’s filled with low class Mexicans who work menial jobs. So my parents hate them for that + Indian parents are just racist af in general.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and murdah
I live in Cali so it’s filled with low class Mexicans who work menial jobs. So my parents hate them for that + Indian parents are just racist af in general.
Indians being racist is the funniest thing ever :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Adonis007, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person
Some are, some aren’t. It’s a religious thing rather than anything else. Women prefer no hijab so they can look beautiful to others. I knew a femcel who left the house with a hijab and before going to school she would take it off but she was a femcel even without hijab.

I think they accepted it since its the best you can get
In their eyes, the best thing I can get is my cousin. And I could easily do that but that’s gross. I’m not even a product of cousins yet they want me to cousinmaxx. No thanks.

• JFL
Ig it’s a defense mechanism. Just be racist before they can be racist to u type shit

• +1
Not sure where the big irony is..

You are 29 years old virgin NEET

At this point I'm pretty sure your parents would be glad if you could marry literally anyone so they can finally have some grandkids..they likely realized you were incel before you even knew it yourself.

@infini Same for you incel, do better.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
What’s even more ironic is that he’s Dravidian and Dravidians can potentially pass as black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007 and murdah

At this point I'm pretty sure your parents would be glad if you could marry literally anyone so they can finally have some grandkids..they likely realized you were incel before you even knew it yourself.

My family wants me to marry my cousin. :trepidation: I’m not going to, of course.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and murdah
Unfortunately most are sub-MTB (though they fraud with fake-up).
She is a slut if she has makeup it's haram, but yeah ur right they ugly as shit

She is a slut if she has makeup it's haram, but yeah ur right they ugly as shit
That’s true, make-up isn’t allowed but it’s been so normalized that you won’t really see someone without it, even if they are “strict.” European women don’t wear fake-up and yet fog them easily in every aspect: looks and personality.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
explain it to me bhai
It displays how black women are super narcy and will say fuck black men and be a "queen" bullshit. But once a black guy gets with a female of another race then black women seethe and say stupid shit like "your mom is black why are you dating outside your race."

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv, Michael Myers and 2 others
It displays how black women are super narcy and will say fuck black men and be a "queen" bullshit. But once a black guy gets with a female of another race then black women seethe and say stupid shit like "your mom is black why are you dating outside your race."
thank you for explaining to my teenage incel brain bhai have a nice day g

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers, murdah and 1 other person
They don’t have them on at home when they’re with their husbands

+ the point of the hijab is to make a woman less appealing/alluring to other men/in public, no Muslim man finds his wife hotter in a hijab lmao

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and murdah
Ya i am but only good looking ones which I rarely see irl 😔

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Ya i am but only good looking ones which I rarely see irl 😔
Yeah and you won’t see many either. I live in a country with a large MENA community and they are pretty much the best looking muzzie community and even still they are rather mid. And they have an attitude if you’re a sub-chaddam brown guy.

Yeah and you won’t see many either. I live in a country with a large MENA community and they are pretty much the best looking muzzie community and even still they are rather mid. And they have an attitude if you’re a sub-chaddam brown guy.
I thought I found one in skl and she even seemed interested in me until I saw her without makeup and she looked like a peeled Potato with no lashes and eyebags

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
I thought I found one in skl and she even seemed interested in me until I saw her without makeup and she looked like a peeled Potato with no lashes and eyebags
Yep, I can relate. Some of them legit look above average when they’re veiled and then they take off their niqab to reveal their true femcel selves. JFL. Not that I have any room to complain as an ugly man myself but at least I don’t fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yep, I can relate. Some of them legit look above average when they’re veiled and then they take off their niqab to reveal their true femcel selves. JFL. Not that I have any room to complain as an ugly man myself but at least I don’t fraud.
She didn’t have a veil just a scarf but was frauding 70 percent of the features on her face with makeup 😭

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
bloody pastard

Yes sir. So you've been reading my mentions.
Only fair to receive it back.

This entitled self-proclaimed "fat bitch" after I called out her extra chub before posting a thirst shower back tattoo on IG blacked me after I said I would still eviscerate her in half...

Any advice?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Black woman have books on getting white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Costcosuperstore, Pierrot and 1 other person
She didn’t have a veil just a scarf but was frauding 70 percent of the features on her face with makeup 😭
Average muzzie foid. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
bloody pastard

Yes sir. So you've been reading my mentions.
Only fair to receive it back.

This entitled self-proclaimed "fat bitch" after I called out her extra chub before posting a thirst shower back tattoo on IG blacked me after I said I would still eviscerate her in half...

Any advice?
She did what now? You were into a tranny?

She did what now? You were into a tranny?
At least they don't dress up as postboxes. I'm sorry I don't speak I never get laid.

[edit]

Oh sorry about that, she obviously blocked me. Not blacked me. No wonder I was getting all the rep on this gay site for a change. Being blacked by a bitch would mean I'd be in range to give her inevitable range facefuck.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
I troll my coal-burning grandmother by telling her I hate Chinese people and that I will never date a Chinese foid because I find them ugly and I will disown my children if they date Chinese.

At least they don't dress up as postboxes. I'm sorry I don't speak I never get laid.
What are you even talking about schizo?