vermillioncorefan

fuck you loser
can’t think of one thing im good at

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Me too. I guess I’m good at worrying but cmon what kinda brag is that

dw it prevents you from coping with a "goal"

Me too. I guess I’m good at worrying but cmon what kinda brag is that
even the things i’m good at r only cuz i worked hard for it. for example i played tennis my whole life and one day some faggot who never played sports before picked up a racket and was equally as good as me and he used shit tier form etc. so i gave up. that’s kinda why i gave up on most things in life, because i know i’m not good so why try

• +1
even the things i’m good at r only cuz i worked hard for it. for example i played tennis my whole life and one day some faggot who never played sports before picked up a racket and was equally as good as me and he used shit tier form etc. so i gave up. that’s kinda why i gave up on most things in life, because i know i’m not good so why try
Nah who tf plays tennis anyway maybe old farts buddy. It’s a good thing you gave up. Maybe that faggot who was equally as good as you probably hanging out with some old wrinly sacks of shit on the golf course what a shut life

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah who tf plays tennis anyway maybe old farts buddy. It’s a good thing you gave up. Maybe that faggot who was equally as good as you probably hanging out with some old wrinly sacks of shit on the golf course what a shut life
that goes for most things in my life. anything that’s supposed to be “good” ended up shit for avoidable reasons. why was i made to play tennis it’s boring that’s why i never liked it or cared. but now idk how to play any other sport so i do nothing instead. same w instruments, i was given a harmonica.

• +1