I try to run at least 15 miles a day

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
I try to run at least 15 miles a day for endurance. I am very satisfied with my new average of running a mile around every 5 minutes too.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
What for lol

• +1
What for lol
I just said for endurance

I am also going to run marathons soon

but generally I feel good when I set new records for myself

• +1
I just said for endurance

I am also going to run marathons soon

but generally I feel good when I set new records for myself
It can't be healthy though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Earth Dollar
It can't be healthy though.
only on this website jfl

I am feeling stronger than ever plus having endurance and building up stamina is very good for your body especially as you get older

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and n9wiff
only on this website jfl

I am feeling stronger than ever plus having endurance and building up stamina is very good for your body especially as you get older
15 miles every day is way too much though. If it's because you wanna do marathons why not but other than that... don't see the reason why. Boxing, MMA and sprints and you will be stronger and look stronger too.

• +1
15 miles every day is way too much though. If it's because you wanna do marathons why not but other than that... don't see the reason why. Boxing, MMA and sprints and you will be stronger and look stronger too.
I dont just run I am also starting to lift and I box

15 miles a day is nothing and far less than what human did in the prehistoric times.

also what's wrong with going for a run in nature? I feel great afterwards.

• +1
15 miles every day is way too much though.
It's not really a problem, just increases risk of heart problems and immnunity problems so he should be fine, the chances aren't really that high

what pace do you run at

It's not really a problem, just increases risk of heart problems and immnunity problems so he should be fine, the chances aren't really that high
hurts your knees too

Runner's knee, a condition also referred to as patellofemoral pain syndrome or PFPS, occurs in 15-40% of all runners training for marathons.

• +1