I understand now why muslims hate westerners

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
They are sexually repressed because of strict sharia laws. In the middle age they would have married a 15 year old jb thanks to it but now because of the spread of western liberalism they have to wait until their 20s to finally marry and lose their virginity

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 656
I think it's more to do with the bombs tbh

@fobos is this true bro

I think it's because I said so

I think it's more to do with the bombs tbh

No it's because the west is controlled by (((them))) and also because of western sexual degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 656
sexually repressed never works out well and manifests itself in different ways

The Muslim men fuck each other and goats..

The Indian guys just rape their women and kill them

Maybe for arabcels
jihaddists are aggressive because of sexual repression, not even fapping is allowed in islam. Both incels and jihaddists go ER because of this

jihaddists are aggressive because of sexual repression, not even fapping is allowed in islam. Both incels and jihaddists go ER because of this
cope im jerking off while writing this

They are sexually repressed because of strict sharia laws. In the middle age they would have married a 15 year old jb thanks to it but now because of the spread of western liberalism they have to wait until their 20s to finally marry and lose their virginity
Teenage pregnancy is a horrible idea

we need to bring down the AoC here next.

Teenage pregnancy is a horrible idea
It's a beautiful idea. Prime fertile teen girls produce young and healthy (high prenatal T) babies

It's a beautiful idea. Prime fertile teen girls produce young and healthy (high prenatal T) babies
Teenage pregnancy is associated with negative outcomes for the mother and future obesity, low iq, behavior disorders and high infant mortality rate. Ideal for women is 18 to 25

Teenage pregnancy is associated with negative outcomes for the mother and future obesity, low iq, behavior disorders and high infant mortality rate. Ideal for women is 18 to 25
Bro science

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685