I used to hate women but now i dont (Here's why women are better)

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
No they arent evil, it's better to have a woman as your friend than a man. If ur not repulsive or creepy looking then you can easily form friendships with women and they will be understanding and kind to you. In fact, they are more kind and understanding than men.

The reason a lot of women treat men badly is because there many creepy men trying to prey on them and they have the right to be weary and be always rude towards men they don't know, once a woman gets to know you and sees you for who you truly are she will treat you with kindness.

You can tell her about your secrets and what you're going through and she will understand you, does it make you look vulnerable and weak? Yes but again I'm not talking about dating and relationships, since you are just an average ltn/mtn guy who can't attract women sexually because you are not chadlite+ you should atleast try to befriend them, you will see that they arent as bad as you think.

When I was in school and I saw ppl getting bullied, the ones who stood up for the ones getting bullied the most were always the girls, women are more empathetic than men it's proven by studies. Now I'm not saying women are a better gender than men because that's just not true, overall men are obviously more superior in many aspects but when it comes to empathy, women are better. Men are hateful, competitive, manipulative, jealous. toxic etc. Your closest male friend will not hesitate to stab you in the back one day if it serves his interest. Your closest male will even bully you and make fun of you if you try to open up to him about what you're going through, they will take advantage of you if show them you are vulnerable, a lot of women also do this but they do it to men they truly dislike and hate not to the ones they trust as a friend

Sorry if I sound retarded, English isn't my first language

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Xangsane, vermillioncorefan and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
dnr
foids owe me sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, fxckz, Pikabro and 2 others
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
No they arent evil, it's better to have a woman as your friend than a man. If ur not repulsive or creepy looking then you can easily form friendships with women and they will be understanding and kind to you. In fact, they are more kind and understanding than men.

The reason a lot of women treat men badly is because there many creepy men trying to prey on them and they have the right to be weary and be always rude towards men they don't know, once a woman gets to know you and sees you for who you truly are she will treat you with kindness.

You can tell her about your secrets and what you're going through and she will understand you, does it make you look vulnerable and weak? Yes but again I'm not talking about dating and relationships, since you are just an average ltn/mtn guy who can't attract women sexually because you are not chadlite+ you should atleast try to befriend them, you will see that they arent as bad as you think.

When I was in school and I saw ppl getting bullied, the ones who stood up for the ones getting bullied the most were always the girls, women are more empathetic than men it's proven by studies. Now I'm not saying women are a better gender than men because that's just not true, overall men are obviously more superior in many aspects but when it comes to empathy, women are better. Men are hateful, competitive, manipulative, jealous. toxic etc. Your closest male friend will not hesitate to stab you in the back one day if it serves his interest. Your closest male will even bully you and make fun of you if you try to open up to him about what you're going through, they will take advantage of you if show them you are vulnerable. Women are not like this.

make sense tbh i don’t think they’re gonna like that tho

not a word, cottonpicker.

Did read. Solid thread but social rejects began blaming women for being fuck ups jfl :lul:

>women
>better

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger

When I was in school and I saw ppl getting bullied, the ones who stood up for the ones getting bullied the most were always the girls, women are more empathetic than men it's proven by studies. Now I'm not saying women are a better gender than men because that's just not true, overall men are obviously more superior in many aspects but when it comes to empathy, women are better. Men are hateful, competitive, manipulative, jealous. toxic etc. Your closest male friend will not hesitate to stab you in the back one day if it serves his interest. Your closest male will even bully you and make fun of you if you try to open up to him about what you're going through, they will take advantage of you if show them you are vulnerable, a lot of women also do this but they do it to men they truly dislike and hate not to the ones they trust as a friend

Hating women is gay
incels are retarded