TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,385
- Reputation
- 36,783
The chances are if you locked in u probably could improve
But it’s just like, fuck all that. You don’t even give a fuck about that shit anymore. You do not even care or want it.
People say go get ur cash, go lock in, but fuck all that. You don’t even want it anymore.u prob could get there, but the amount of muh hard work and suffering to achieve ur goal isn’t even worth it
Everyone has fate. And most users on here are just running from their fate. As of rn I’m trying hard in life, but if I’m still cooked in the few years I’ll just accept my fate, ldar then eventually rope at 30.
It’s not weak to give up. It’s just ur fate
But it’s just like, fuck all that. You don’t even give a fuck about that shit anymore. You do not even care or want it.
People say go get ur cash, go lock in, but fuck all that. You don’t even want it anymore.u prob could get there, but the amount of muh hard work and suffering to achieve ur goal isn’t even worth it
Everyone has fate. And most users on here are just running from their fate. As of rn I’m trying hard in life, but if I’m still cooked in the few years I’ll just accept my fate, ldar then eventually rope at 30.
It’s not weak to give up. It’s just ur fate