I understand transgenders now

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
778
I understand transgenders because I feel white even though I am moroccan. It's like my brain is a white man's brain with man sentience but I am not white. I still FEEL white though, I still think I am white. So it makes sense that transgenders think they are female or whatever when they are just faggot male
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, diditeverbegin, Orcairis and 4 others
Looks like u are a JBW warrior now
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vux
IMG 8599
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108, Jgns, moffeloffen and 1 other person
typa thoughts @Johanjohan 's shitskins ass comes up with as he works his shift crushing herbs with his toes in the darkest slums of uttar pradesh india
 
typa thoughts @Johanjohan 's shitskins ass comes up with as he works his shift crushing herbs with his toes in the darkest slums of uttar pradesh india
Lmao u ugly anime watching ethnic incel
 
Lmao u ugly anime watching ethnic incel
30 year old fucking incel loser, cucks been on a looksmaxxing site for damn near 6 years and still gets ecstatic when a vite vooman ltb looks his way :lul:
 
Я понимаю трансгендеров, потому что чувствую себя белым, хотя я марокканец. Как будто мой мозг — это мозг белого мужчины с мужским сознанием, но я не белый. Хотя я всё равно ЧУВСТВУЮ себя белым, я всё ещё думаю, что я белый. Поэтому неудивительно, что трансгендеры считают себя женщинами или кем-то ещё, когда они просто мужчины-геи.
1000025016
 
The racism present in north Africa is the cause of the inferiority complex that exists there
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux and diditeverbegin

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
15
_MVP_
_MVP_
DIY.Suicide
Replies
12
Views
73
jp212
jp212
ragu
Replies
10
Views
38
Androgynous
Androgynous
Thinking_CEL
Replies
10
Views
77
Brava
Brava
FBl
Replies
27
Views
219
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top