I understand why nobody likes Incel’s

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
I used to side with Incels now I hate them Incels are just insufferable dickheads that thrive off being miserable Incels don’t want to improve they just want to sit there be angry and blame the world for their own problems they’re hypocritical retards that never practice what they preach either arguing with an Incel is like arguing with a brick wall that’s how dense these clowns are you’d get a better debate outta a monkey than you would from an Incel Incel’s deserve to be alone honestly I have zero sympathy or empathy for them
 
Nigga youre just ugly chill
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent and Deleted member 25713
Incels are the best thing to ever happen this world. I love all men who are involuntarily celibate. When I used to be incel, I loved my brethren, now that I’m not incel, I still love my incel brethren
 
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Are you incel tho?
 

Similar threads

Hardyz
Replies
6
Views
63
Eggshells
Eggshells
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
14
_MVP_
_MVP_
ragu
Replies
10
Views
38
Androgynous
Androgynous
vux
Replies
9
Views
57
vux
vux
FBl
Replies
27
Views
219
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top