I understand why people say ethnics are annoying

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
On the bus and these group of loud albanian boys don’t stfu, go round violently closing all the windows on the bus😂

There’s time and place to be a retard the bus isn’t one ngl

what you say about me nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggger

Albanians never cease to make me laugh
Every albanian I see bought a 50k car with a loan , just to drive to the bar and smoke with the boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Albanians never cease to make me laugh
Every albanian I see bought a 50k car with a loan , just to drive to the bar and smoke with the boys
They’re all dodgy drug traffickers and this is not even an exaggeration, they are all some sort of cog in the drug trade in UK.

aight imma see my self out

albania is european tho how is that ethnic

albania is european tho how is that ethnic
Lol I have heritage there and I’m still an ethnic. It’s ethnic white, just like greece, and for turkey to an even greater extent even despite their assimilation with “european”
countries

Lol I have heritage there and I’m still an ethnic. It’s ethnic white, just like greece, and for turkey to an even greater extent even despite their assimilation with “european”
countries
but its in the continent of europe.

I can get turkey beccause its not in europe being ethnic white but albania is in europe

but its in the continent of europe.

I can get turkey beccause its not in europe being ethnic white but albania is in europe
So what? Just because it’s in Europe, doesn’t mean shit all lol.

The facts are, albanians, greeks, and turks are pretty similar pheno and genetically, especially albanians and turks because the ottomans occupied albania. They are all ethnic whites, greek is probably the least ethnic despite looking very similar to turkish people (not the kurdish people who claim turks obv)