I understood how 95% of people rate on this website

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
It's very simple, most OP has characteristics you have, the higher the rating will be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, Deleted member 30432, NerdcelThundercok and 7 others
Chin is law, that is the only rating

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anonymous Member, Deleted member 24444, goo25 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Debetro, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
It's very simple, most OP has characteristics you have, the higher the rating will be
Good shit, also the more characteristics u have from their favorite PSL gods the higher rating will be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 30593, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Good shit, also the more characteristics u have from their favorite PSL gods the higher rating will be
Stock photo london united kingdom december jordan barrett attends the fashion awards at 223629
"rate me pls

"Bad fwhr, over"

"Wtf u guys are saying, OP is CHAD
Ac ZxdG0ECqSgwJq
"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NerdcelThundercok and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
this is one type of rater, then theres the opposite who will overrate their failos. then there are sfcels (aka insecure ethnics) and narcy mtns who cant handle getting mogged. i probably missed some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
this is one type of rater, then theres the opposite who will overrate their failos. then there are sfcels (aka insecure ethnics) and narcy mtns who cant handle getting mogged. i probably missed some.
extremists suifuels raters

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin

Attachments

• IMG_5736.jpeg
    IMG_5736.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5737.jpeg
    IMG_5737.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
it's actually the opposite. the more failos you have that op doesn't, higher the rating.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
this is what most people on this forum think is attractive

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Im convinced Barrett is a fucking skin walker. Idk why you pslers even see him as a good he’s incredibly uncanny af now. Chico and opry are the best looking
he has some good pics which is why initially in lookism they considered him a psl god

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Not true most people here obsess so much over their own falios that the people they rate that doesn't have those falios are chads