I unironically hate incels

If good looking guys rejected every single ugly girl this problem wouldnt exist
correct, but they don't thus i'm inkel
Thats not what I said you fking retard

if ur ugly expect an ugly girl, u are at the bottom youre in no position to demand shit
i'm not "demanding" anything. i am simply venting on an internet forum, which is obviously evil in the eyes of you and soyciety

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: improover and Copemaxxing

i'm not "demanding" anything. i am simply venting on an internet forum, which is obvious evil in the eyes of you and soyciety
Bro what?

where did i state im against incels? Again fucking read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Well, fuck you too then.

U competely missed his point

he means go work and get surgeries/do whatever is possible to ascend. if u feel sorry about urself ldaring then its ur fault
i am working on getting surgeries btw. and also doing dermarolling for my skin

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, lifestyle21873 and Copemaxxing

i'm not "demanding" anything. i am simply venting on an internet forum, which is obvious evil in the eyes of you and soyciety
And i didnt even talk about you

i've been rejected sadly

"you don't want landwhales, so you must want a supermodel" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

nigga this is inceltears level retardation
I hate foids and fuck ltr tbh. Its sad that females can get males above their looksmatch easily. All average lookin dudes dont have power in a relationship and prolly get cheated on. But what can we do other than impove ourselfs?

• +1
U competely missed his point

he means go work and get surgeries/do whatever is possible to ascend. if u feel sorry about urself ldaring then its ur fault
Yeah and before their surgeries they're incels. It seems like you guys have the sjw definition of incel "mysoginistic psychopaths!!11 :soy: "

• +1
Yeah and before their surgeries they're incels. It seems like you guys have the sjw definition of incel "mysoginistic psychopaths!!11 :soy: "
God damn ur mentally retarded

U gonna have to settle for ur looksmatch or below U have no option
Implying that their looksmatch can't get something better jfl. Dude you came straight out of reddit

Implying that their looksmatch can't get something better jfl. Dude you came straight out of reddit
YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU COMPLETELY MISSED MY POINT

I SAID THAT INCELS THAT LDAR INSTEAD OF MONEYMAXXING HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME

EVERYONE CAN FUCKING WORK

AND I DIDNT SAY YOU CAN EXPECT SUPERMODELS GIRLFRIEND

I SAID GUYS THAT ARE UGLY HAVE TO EXPECT TO GET UGLY GIRLS THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. U FUCKING IDIOT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO U???????????

YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU COMPLETELY MISSED MY POINT

I SAID THAT INCELS THAT LDAR INSTEAD OF MONEYMAXXING HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME

EVERYONE CAN FUCKING WORK

AND I DIDNT SAY YOU CAN EXPECT SUPERMODELS GIRLFRIEND

I SAID GUYS THAT ARE UGLY HAVE TO EXPECT TO GET UGLY GIRLS THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. U FUCKING IDIOT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO U???????????
that's too much to read

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
As a result of increased social media presence, things aren't as easy as before.

Nevertheless if you are at least a 3.5 or 4/10 you have no excuse when it comes to getting laid. Getting into a relationship is a different matter entirely and what I say doesn't apply.
i think its the opposite for ltr women have lower standards than for str tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
incel as long as not truecel always can improve his looks. Its so fucking annoying to hear them bitching about their genetics instead of trying to improve. What for absolute little bitch ass faggots. Imagine having this golden knowdlege about looks but still not try to improve things. Unironically 90% of incels.is are fucking losers. I hate incels as much as I hate soyboys. Both worthless pathetic screamers.

@goat2x @Latebloomer10 @inceletto @DutchPrettyBoy

your opinion?
Nigga arent you incel yourself ?

Plus we are trying, its just in best case senario I am getting my surgeries at 21, and until then I am ugly.

Of course I have a right to bitch about it, its like sayina a cancer patient "stop bitching about it and focus on treatment".

Yeah nigga it aint that easy.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Nigga arent you incel yourself ?

Plus we are trying, its just in best case senario I am getting my surgeries at 21, and until then I am ugly.

Of course I have a right to bitch about it, its like sayina a cancer patient "stop bitching about it and focus on treatment".

Yeah nigga it aint that easy.
define incel. In terms of looks I got rated 5,5-6psl here(6 is kinda an overrate tho). My mentality is incelish blackpilled idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
incel as long as not truecel always can improve his looks. Its so fucking annoying to hear them bitching about their genetics instead of trying to improve. What for absolute little bitch ass faggots. Imagine having this golden knowdlege about looks but still not try to improve things. Unironically 90% of incels.is are fucking losers. I hate incels as much as I hate soyboys. Both worthless pathetic screamers.

@goat2x @Latebloomer10 @inceletto @DutchPrettyBoy

your opinion?
nah. Some shit isn't fixable. Looks aren't even my main problem, they're the dealbreaker when the other problems get a bitch on the fence.

Also if you have to try, it's over is a good logic. Normal men don't try and still get pussy.

• JFL
define incel. In terms of looks I got rated 5,5-6psl here(6 is kinda an overrate tho). My mentality is incelish blackpilled idk
I dont think you would roth here if you were 6psl.

Are u getting laid or not rn ?

• +1
4/10 is still kinda low imo, what can a 4/10 dude get, landwhales?

Well I'm in these waters (or maybe below) and I never had to date a landwhale.

Maybe things have changed, dunno... Tinder didn't exist when I was in High School.

Incel = Man who doesn't want to be a cuck or date women way below their looksmatch.
Think this is most guys on the forum. Whenever someone posts a landwhale everyone reacts w/ :sick: & shits on her looks.

• +1
Think this is most guys on the forum. Whenever someone posts a landwhale everyone reacts w/ :sick: & shits on her looks.
And that's a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I dont think you would roth here if you were 6psl.

Are u getting laid or not rn ?
I am 15 and slayed only 5 times. I want to improve my to life on Godmode a day.

• JFL
Reactions: malignant and MentalistKebab
No improving for my height

• So Sad
I am 15 and slayed only 5 times. I want to improve my to life on Godmode a day.
Bro you already have a good laycount and ckearly above average looking.

You dont have the right to say anything because you never worked for your current looks level.

If these words were coming from someone like Kota or GetLooksOrDieTrying I would have agreed with them, its just you cant tell anything to people here who graduated from HS or college as virgins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
Worst thing is those people claiming to be incel while they never ever tried to get rejected cause of high inhib. Get rejected first alot before claiming to be incel.
No. If girls don't give you iois and crush on you then you're incel there is no point approaching.