I unironically once sold pics of my feet/cock

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
An old fag hit me online and said: if you send me pics of your feet I'll give you 20$(in my country currency), I told him to send first and he did, I thought of not sending but I sent it and he said, send me pics of your dick, and then i said it's more expensive... He told ok but send a video then and he paid me about 30$... After this day I blocked him, but honestly it's very addicting getting easy money like this, I totally understand onlyfans whores now ... I think sometimes that maybe he posted my pics somewhere on the internet, maybe..:feelswhat::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, coisbhai, Beetlejuice and 3 others

JFL I unironically once sold pics of my feet/cock​

Ah thats nice! Finally the roles reverse and a man sells pictures like these to a woma-
An old fag hit me online and said
Pepegun

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Kayne1
Ah thats nice! Finally the roles reverse and a man sells pictures like these to a woma-
LoL imagine thinking a woman needs to pay for something in this world :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n and Dicklet3incher
good now get him to get all his pedo friends to contact you too and you can make way more money

An old fag hit me online and said: if you send me pics of your feet I'll give you 20$(in my country currency), I told him to send first and he did, I thought of not sending but I sent it and he said, send me pics of your dick, and then i said it's more expensive... He told ok but send a video then and he paid me about 30$... After this day I blocked him, but honestly it's very addicting getting easy money like this, I totally understand onlyfans whores now ... I think sometimes that maybe he posted my pics somewhere on the internet, maybe..:feelswhat::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
good now get him to get all his pedo friends to contact you too and you can make way more money
I wish I was low inhib to do so
Can you imagine how much money someone good looking (not me) makes every day? :feelswhat:

tf is wrong with you