I used azelaic acid for 2 days

thomasjiooo

thomasjiooo

Let the games begin
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
2,008
Reputation
2,259
Made the skin on my nose bridge look like glass with no pores, made my skin peel a lot too, more than usual even tho I’m on tret
20% for the last 2 days, stupid decision should have been eod at least for a bit
Also made my skin have a red undertone, idk how but it’s just more red and my cheeks are red, yes ik it’s for treating rosacea but maybe it burned or something
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
krokodil is a good oral treatment for eczema, also boosts hair growth
 
krokodil is a good oral treatment for eczema, also boosts hair growth
Ordering rn thanks for being such a nice guy, life’s been tough recently I wish more people were like you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet

Similar threads

thomasjiooo
Replies
17
Views
75
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
7
Views
29
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
resting
Replies
4
Views
68
resting
resting
dreamz
Replies
5
Views
80
dreamz
dreamz
foidslayer0804
Replies
0
Views
18
foidslayer0804
foidslayer0804

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top