I used my own cum as lube and came 7-8 times

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
So i first cummed normally no lube, then the cum that came out, I used it as lube, then second nut, cum came out again, then used that as lube too, then third, cum came again and that lubricated it even more, idk if there was cum in 4th but if there was it was a small

Anyways i lubricated then my hands and dick started turning white lmaoo

And my hands got like this from semen

And i washed my hands with soap yet still it smells like semen, i mean i cant help it, my loads are big and so white and thick and have high volume

Anyways at first i tried using precum as lubrication too but i had to edge for like an hour for that and i didnt want that i tried using but it didnt lubricate fully if it did it would get dry quickly

Mirin High T brah? I am High T? I'm very High T?

Tagging people with Pitbull Testosterone Levels: @flippasav @ryuken @Nick.Harte @socialcel Hmm who else.. Hmm.. Who else has pitbull T levels? Hm... Ill open my notifications (i got 2 notifs rn) and the first two people are gonna be tagged ohh @marchesi and @beniman let me pick another two ohh hypernormie huh @hypernormie and @Costcosuperstore
Bonus: @not__cel

Not tagging anymore since mods will take it down for tagging too much on a retarded thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Kiauspukis, itzyaboyJJ, vermillioncorefan and 11 others
7-8 times is a good amount ngl, my max on my fap era were like 10 times

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and asdvek
@klip11 @optimisticzoomer @wishIwasSalludon @Xangsane

cum has low bioavailability and can't be absorbed by body retard

• +1
Reactions: mathis
@gooner23 @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan

Alright so these 3 and 4 other and 8 then makes 15 total in tags tagged 15 ppl in total then these 15 ppl reps lets say i get 15 reps then other random 5 people rep it then i get 20 reps alright 20 reps on this thread that'll be enough to end the day and bring bread to home

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Vermilioncore and HarshBDSMmaster
I hope when you get to Hell and settle into that special place reserved for you, your bunk pal is Genghis Khan with an eternal erection.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, HarrierDuBois, greywind and 4 others
mirin method mirin t levels

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
one thing's for sure

I'm looking to see if a mfer has pruned fingers before we shake hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kiauspukis, itzyaboyJJ and asdvek
type shit i be using my cum as lube when i go for a second round

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GlamourPursuer
fap to my pfp:love:🤤

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ryuken, zurzolo and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, mike21, ryuken and 3 others
No @Jason Voorhees meat for your face.

• So Sad
No way it’s only semen bro.You’ve added semen and hot water.

• JFL
Best lubricant is to warm up your semen along with jojoba and olive oil. Best fap you’ll have

Jerk off, mix the semen with jojoba and olive oil. Warm it and enjoy a good fapping session

• +1
Low T nigga

• JFL
Did you keep the ring on while you did that, dirty dickens

I'll start blasting T so i can masturbate more often during the day, i legit can't do more than 4

That’s disgusting bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back