I used to be an asshole/rotten person

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
I guess it’s normal if you where a kid but now I realise I was very indifferent even almost sociopathic if I didn’t have to be humbled all the time i’d turn out like @cromagnon or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, cromagnon, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I guess it’s normal if you where a kid but now I realise I was very indifferent even almost sociopathic if I didn’t have to be humbled all the time i’d turn out like @cromagnon or something
I used to be a good kid, then I became a bit of a jerk , now I'm a "good" failed jerk

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I used to be a good kid, then I became a bit of a jerk , now I'm a "good" failed jerk
I was a troublemaker and only became quiet after getting made fun of in elementary

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why the fuck would you use me as an example

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
I was a troublemaker and only became quiet after getting made fun of in elementary
real meaning behind this

“i had early puberty and bullied everyone and now these niggas outgrew me and now im a pussy”

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and romanstock
real meaning behind this

“i had early puberty and bullied everyone and now these niggas outgrew me and now im a pussy”
Opposite If you’d see me irl

I used to be a good kid but Life changed me