I used to be so autistic

cromagnon

cromagnon

Zephir
I used to be super involved with these military RP groups on ROBLOX when I was 10, I proceeded to make a group for it since I was giga-interested in it then
Jfl I would post military recruitment ads for the groups on my IRL TikTok page

I was a giga-autist and would buy vietnam era militaria items and showcase them as well on my IRL tiktok with peers from my school and also would reenact movie scenes on my IRL tiktok

This seems like tales but it's 100% true I was so low inhib back then but after the pandemic I lost all my balls fml :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, rhinoplasty, mug and 2 others
In my time we played Minecraft, not Roblox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and noodlelover
In my time we played Minecraft, not Roblox
Over if you weren't RPing as a drill instructor in British Army groups in the mid-late 2010s

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
How old r u now 13

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Join the military if you like military stuff. It's easy money, good career, and you get to travel.

Everything else is risky, you could be in debt from college and never get a job or be able to pay it back, while it grows. Especially with Ai taking jobs, which it will in the future.

Join the military if you like military stuff. It's easy money, good career, and you get to travel.

Everything else is risky, you could be in debt from college and never get a job or be able to pay it back, while it grows. Especially with Ai taking jobs, which it will in the future.
I'm setup for jobs with nepotism
But if that fails yh I'll join the military
thx for advice tho bhai

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Just join the army and get killed for the jews theory

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and rhinoplasty
BLUD WAS BORN IN 2010 😭

I still am but megadosing vitamin D cures it

I still am but megadosing vitamin D cures it
How much is mega dosing

Is this a troll and will cause liver disease or something?