I used to do pranks for YouTube

The Grinch

The Grinch

Org users are the bottom of the barrel
I used to do pranks and I had over 3‘000 followers on my YouTube channel. My pranks were just mainly pissing off random people on the street until one day I got punched and got my nose broken for pretending to steal someone’s phone.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, 📎♿️⚙️, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I used to do pranks and I had over 3‘000 followers on my YouTube channel. My pranks were just mainly pissing off random people on the street until one day I got punched and got my nose broken for pretending to steal someone’s phone.
Thank god we didnt need another degen running around

Serves you right, I never found prank channels funny, could always see through the inauthenticity of it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Serves you right, I never found prank channels funny, could always see through the inauthenticity of it
Well I was 17 or so at the time & I wanted to become YouTube famous and make some money

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TechnoBoss
Shit became annoying by 2019

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Like i want to feel pity for you and give you some kind words and support but at the same time i feel there is a high chance you are a fed

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and st.hamudi but 6‘5
who punched u op? I did the same shit back then even with friends

Like i want to feel pity for you and give you some kind words and support but at the same time i feel there is a high chance you are a fed
he is

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and The Grinch
who punched u op? I did the same shit back then even with friends

he is
Yeah, he follows their patterns (Write provocative stuff to muslims so that they react angry and write illegal stuff) but if he is you gotta recognize he is way better at his job than other users who are feds 100%. Sometimes he achieves to make me doubt it with his well crafted damage control threads, he makes you really believe that he is an incel at the brink of abysm.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and The Grinch
Yeah, he follows their patterns (Write provocative stuff to muslims so that they react angry and write illegal stuff) but if he is you gotta recognize he is way better at his job than other users who are feds 100%. Sometimes he achieves to make me doubt it with his well crafted damage control threads, he makes you really believe that he is an incel at the brink of abysm.
I have insulted Christian’s way more here. I might be an agent of Saudi Arabia

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

I have insulted Christian’s way more here.
Irrelevant, feds act from every background possible. The matter is always about provoking muslims. You pinch on the palestine stuff and you even use the argument of "I am a muslim" when doing so
I might be an agent of Saudi Arabia
Saudi is one of the biggest promoters of anti muslim propaganda in the world since 2015 so i doubt it

One thing i will say. I think your bosses should promote you to putting tickets in a parking lot or something. Its clear from your damage control tactics that you actually have a minimal brain and that you can manage that, unlike the other feds like eternal or roosters which are at the bottom of law enforcement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and st.hamudi but 6‘5
he is a genius, a master of his work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and The Grinch
Irrelevant, feds act from every background possible. The matter is always about provoking muslims. You pinch on the palestine stuff and you even use the argument of "I am a muslim" when doing so

Saudi is one of the biggest promoters of anti muslim propaganda in the world since 2015 so i doubt it

One thing i will say. I think your bosses should promote you to putting tickets in a parking lot or something. Its clear from your damage control tactics that you actually have a minimal brain and that you can manage that, unlike the other feds like eternal or roosters which are at the bottom of law enforcement
I think at one point he was normal but the ((they)) recruited him after they got his ass

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Now that you have exposed me I might have to kill you.

• Woah
I can see him being popular in his police station. His colleagues probably try to coincidentally make photocopies of wanted posters just when he is using the machine and stuff like that. They probably bring him donuts in the morning.

• JFL
I can see him being popular in his police station. His colleagues probably try to coincidentally make photocopies of wanted posters just when he is using the machine and stuff like that. They probably bring him donuts in the morning.
maybe @Beastimmung can tell u more
oh he got raided

• +1
maybe @Beastimmung can tell u more
oh he got raided
When i was a teenager in Europe i once escaped school (Didn't have the mood that day), brought a pillow in my backpack and slept in the stairs of a building.

Coincidentally that same morning some police were raiding that same building for some drug search and what's even more amazing is that the elevator stopped at the floor i was sleeping and it was a building of like 12 floors. I woke up after hearing the sound but it was too late and they jumped on me.

JFL they thought i was a recent illegal migrant who escaped from a minors center those days and after some minutes i convinced them that i was not (My grandfather saved me and didn't snitch to my parents). One of them threathened me several times with striking me and stuff like that, told me that if i didn't have papers he would hit me in the car JFL.

I even told one of them "Sir just analyze my fingerprints or something" and he told me "But we would have to cut your finger" thinking i was going to fall to the pressure or something hahahahah

Last edited:
  • +1
When i was a teenager in Europe i once escaped school (Didn't have the mood that day), brought a pillow in my backpack and slept in the stairs of a building.

Coincidentally that same morning some police were raiding that same building for some drug search and what's even more amazing is that the elevator stopped at the floor i was sleeping and it was a building of like 12 floors. I woke up after hearing the sound but it was too late and they jumped on me.

JFL they thought i was a recent illegal migrant who escaped from a minors center those days and after some minutes i convinced them that i was not (My grandfather saved me and didn't snitch to my parents). One of them threathened me several times with striking me and stuff like that, told me that if i didn't have papers he would hit me in the car JFL.

I even told one of them "Sir just analyze my fingerprints or something" and he told me "But we would have to cut your finger" thinking i was going to fall to the pressure or something hahahahah
Abu Ghuraib bay type shit

• JFL

10/10 storytelling yakhi

I hate european authorities they tend to be like that (overreact)

• +1
10/10 storytelling yakhi

I hate european authorities they tend to be like that (overreact)
Nah but believe me they are very soylike compared to other countries in the world especially in front of other colleagues because they don't want to have themselves legal problems. I understand why they are like that with moroccan teenagers because we moroccans are pirates in our blood contrary to lots of other arabs and contrary to lots of african muslim countries
At the end of the day they are just individual people, everyone of them has different approach and personality even when they are limited to whatever laws.

Some are good and they forgive you after commiting something minor and things like that. During the beggining of covid i was there and one day during lockdown me and one of my uncles decided to go out to visit my other uncle, they saw us and i was like "Act normal, keep it calm, think in an excuse" and suddenly saw my uncle started running so i said "Heck i'll also run". They got us obviously but he told them he had some serious life stuff going on recently (Which was real, a loved being dying and he was really having some bad days) and they forgave us and allowed us to finish our road.

• JFL