I used to just kek at newfag zoomers on blackpill forums, now it's just telling them to GTFO

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
I mean if I saw a 13 year old on .is or .org back then I would just kek at whatever degree of autism they would have to have to end up here. Now it's just tiktok newfags, brutal. No longer entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pikabro and Krakowski
Incredibly brutal ZERO REPLY PILL

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Most youngfags joining are here from tiktok and are usually completely normally socially adjusted compared to the "previous" userbase.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LampPostPrime, Pikabro and 2 others
i come from 4chan so im adjusted to the autism already

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
it's just tiktok newfags, brutal. No longer entertaining.
Indeed. I'm new here but I found this site from racial anthropology and blackpill shit about a year ago, but 99% of users from tik tok have no prose, they use no punctuation, and they say the dullest things. Brain-fried from years of snapchat, instagram, reddit, tiktok, and whatever else, completely soulless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, LampPostPrime, Pikabro and 2 others
i think june is the last time people came here organically but that might be me coping

@Xangsane don't be shy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
i come from 4chan so im adjusted to the autism already
4troon is shit too tbh. Full of teenagers and fags

Most youngfags joining are here from tiktok and are usually completely normally socially adjusted compared to the "previous" userbase.
Indeed. We need some schizo here to do DIY lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Indeed. We need some schizo here to do DIY lefort 3
I always fantasize about absurd things like that. I think if anyone would perform on themselves, it'd be @curlyheadjames , considering how knowledgeable he is on surgery. He apparently took college courses to be an optoplastician so he could figure out what he wanted to do to his eye area.

Indeed. I'm new here but I found this site from racial anthropology and blackpill shit about a year ago, but 99% of users from tik tok have no prose, they use no punctuation, and they say the dullest things. Brain-fried from years of snapchat, instagram, reddit, tiktok, and whatever else, completely soulless.
I used to be a budding writer then I rotted my brain. Fuck it’s over. What have I done to myself????

• So Sad
I used to be a budding writer then I rotted my brain. Fuck it’s over. What have I done to myself????
Idk. I used to be pretty big into writing, I was like 5 or 6 years ahead in English class, but I lost interest after my senior year, because I took all the English classes that I could after AP Literature.

Idk. I used to be pretty big into writing, I was like 5 or 6 years ahead in English class, but I lost interest after my senior year, because I took all the English classes that I could after AP Literature.
I’m waffling I never wrote shit. But creative writing was fun in school

• Woah
They’re better than users from reddit incels.is and the soft and cuck boards of 4chan such as r9k (pol is funny)