I used to live like a chad

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
before I came to the west I would intentionally avoid going to the public places where teenagers would hang out just because the validations I got from noodle foids were overwhelming. I have been molested by noodle foid in their early 20s numerous times but I didn't say anything. Life is chill in the west I have never felt more invisible in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
my pheno is just like a typical Kpop twink btw:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8608 and thereallegend
i wanna go to africa and slay some purple big booty sub saharan stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Chadeep, CristianT and 3 others
where was u before

whats your PSL and height, i know that if you are 180cm you are considered tall as fuck in asia

whats your PSL and height, i know that if you are 180cm you are considered tall as fuck in asia
got rated by wheat waffle as 5.5 but he claims I can ascend to 6. That cumskin just deducts my point for being ricecel.

height just 178cm

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TeenAscender
got rated by wheat waffle as 5.5 but he claims I can ascend to 6. That cumskin just deducts my point for being ricecel.

height just 178cm
tbh 178cm 6/10 is not incel tier at all in the states

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, slayer69, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
who the fook would u come to the west instead of being in sex capital of thr world
I literally got chased down by university foids while having lunch with my parents:forcedsmile:, I wouldn't be able to be by myself if I were to study there:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I literally got chased down by university foids while having lunch with my parents:forcedsmile:, I wouldn't be able to be by myself if I were to study there:feelswhy:
what do you think it was about you that thai sloots liked so much?

what do you think it was about you that thai sloots liked so much?
I have the typical Kpop idol’s looks apparently it is a massive halo there like foids would be even buying me foods and drinks. I have only gotten paid for dinner from foid once in the west and she was canadian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i don’t know how I will be treated in Japan and South korea based on my looks. This is going to be in my checklist as well

height just 178cm
so you're a ricecel but slayed in asia? how does that work then

Apparently I am incel here in Northen Europe:blackpill:
Yeah Northern Europe is htn average central, you need to be legit Chad to get Chad treatment here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How do you cope?
Ldaring and softmaxxing trying to compete, but in the end it’s just cope since I’ll never be one of the slayers. Maybe I’ll go to Asia some day if I haven’t roped

Yeah Northern Europe is htn average central, you need to be legit Chad to get Chad treatment here
Be lean, muscular, tall, and have dark hair.

Then you mog everyone no matter how good looking they are, due to "exotic" factor, and because you "have" eyebrows :feelshehe:

How do you rope?
Rope Hanging GIF by GritTV
Water Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

:feelsrope:

Ldaring and softmaxxing trying to compete, but in the end it’s just cope since I’ll never be one of the slayers. Maybe I’ll go to Asia some day if I haven’t roped
Aren’t you short? Noodle foids don’t go for sub 180cm nordic

Then you mog everyone no matter how good looking they are, due to "exotic" factor, and because you "have" eyebrows
Legit???

Yeah.

I have dark hair on white skin, very lean (12%), well-built, and, well, not very tall, 177cm, but enough for 70% foids.

I mog practically everyone. Even though by this site standards i'm probably MTN/HTN max. But due to lean body, good shoulders, and hair/skin contrast I do pretty well.

Unfortunately, the God of Height did not bestow me with more height... i would mogterminate every other male here simply because my eyebrows are actually visible :feelshehe:

The situation is sth similar to when a Nerdic guy comes to e.g. Italy. They immediately get a harem, because "exotic white boi". It does not even matter that this "white boi" has no mandible tbh :ROFLMAO:

Same works in reverse (y)

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: the BULL
Aren’t you short? Noodle foids don’t go for sub 180cm nordic
I’m a bit above 180 cm, so I’m safe I guess. Average in Scandinavia though

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i lived live like a chad till the age of 18 as well. Slayed so many jb’s
Then stress destroyed my face and since then I’m living alone like a deformed subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, the BULL and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah.

I have dark hair on white skin, very lean (12%), well-built, and, well, not very tall, 177cm, but enough for 70% foids.

I mog practically everyone. Even though by this site standards i'm probably MTN/HTN max. But due to lean body, good shoulders, and hair/skin contrast I do pretty well.

Unfortunately, the God of Height did not bestow me with more height... i would mogterminate every other male here simply because my eyebrows are actually visible :feelshehe:

The situation is sth similar to when a Nerdic guy comes to e.g. Italy. They immediately get a harem, because "exotic white boi". It does not even matter that this "white boi" has no mandible tbh :ROFLMAO:

Same works in reverse (y)
I am your doppelgänger then. Naturally I am pale it contrast well with my jet black hair and eyebrows but I followed the advice here on tanmaxxing it now my exotic appeal has gone our of the window,let’s if I can remove the tan by staying in the shade more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
@Nobagger I have 0 chance with Nordic girls

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
@Nobagger I have 0 chance with Nordic girls
Brutal. I can maybe get a ltb. Autism and average looks robbed me of life in Scandinavia. Frustrating as fuck to see these blonde women with nice bodies I’ll never have a chance on

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Slaying in Asia means nothing. I was basically a gigachad in Asia, but am normie facially.

Asian women have low standards for looks.

Slaying in Asia means nothing. I was basically a gigachad in Asia, but am normie facially.

Asian women have low standards for looks.
How does it feels once you have been treated like a Chad in Asia compare to being invisible normie in the west? How do you cope? Have you ever day dreaming about what it could be like if you were to be treated the same way in the west?

How does it feels once you have been treated like a Chad in Asia compare to being invisible normie in the west? How do you cope? Have you ever day dreaming about what it could be like if you were to be treated the same way in the west?
Tbh, I couldn't care less, I can always go back to Asia if I wanted to slay. And honestly the competition is way lower in Asia.

Its just racepill. I also look like a kpop twink which has high appeal in Asia, but low appeal elsewhere.

Also I live in the middle east. Not in the west.

Tbh, I couldn't care less, I can always go back to Asia if I wanted to slay. And honestly the competition is way lower in Asia.

Its just racepill. I also look like a kpop twink which has high appeal in Asia, but low appeal elsewhere.

Also I live in the middle east. Not in the west.
But Kpop halo is insane in middle east bro. Middle eastern foids harass me.

Then you mog everyone no matter how good looking they are, due to "exotic" factor, and because you "have" eyebrows :feelshehe:
So if i come i will mog ?

Story time

Our stacy legit model tier neighbour invited me and my roommate(brown skin 3psl) to the restaurant, she was flirting hard with my roommate for 3 hours straight and on our way back she was leaning hard on him. Ever since she moved to become our neighbour she would sneaking inviting him to her room. Is this exotic pill? Or am I missing a puzzle? Cuz she is like at least 7.5 on psl scale if not more

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16380
Story time

Our stacy legit model tier neighbour invited me and my roommate(brown skin 3psl) to the restaurant, she was flirting hard with my roommate for 3 hours straight and on our way back she was leaning hard on him. Ever since she moved to become our neighbour she would sneaking inviting him to her room. Is this exotic pill? Or am I missing a puzzle? Cuz she is like at least 7.5 on psl scale if not more
She also made her roommate(guy) paid for our meals x4

northern europe isn't super hard mode. is just that nordic girls go for males their same species.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
northern europe isn't super hard mode. is just that nordic girls go for males their same species.
Same species but chad nordic only they don’t go for sub6 nordic only 7+ nordic count as datable for them

I live in Dubai now, Used to live in Qatar and Kuwait.
Make senses I rhink kpop appeal is stronger in Turkey maybe bc turkey is more liberal and rheir soap opera has similar style to the east asian one plus they have some turkic culture and history which is similar to central asian

Same species but chad nordic only they don’t go for sub6 nordic only 7+ nordic count as datable for them
but they're much hotter than asian girls on average?? seems fair

but they're much hotter than asian girls on average?? seems fair
Why are you asking me but bare in mind that nordic girls wont bend over to you like asian foid does because the strong feminism believes they have instilled since when they were in their feminist mom’s womb. So you will feels like women>men in terms of power dynamics.

Why are you asking me but bare in mind that nordic girls wont bend over to you like asian foid does because the strong feminism believes they have instilled since when they were in their feminist mom’s womb. So you will feels like women>men in terms of power dynamics.
because you've been in both places, i didn't see many asian girls in my life but all of them were mid at the very best. and feminism it's a western thing it's like this everywhere in europe, plus it's well known nordic girls mog nordic males on average