"I used to not care about height, but then I dated this short guy and..."

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
I was lurking reddit before, and I caught on a pattern that women often use when justifying why they don't date set X of people who are shorter than 6', set Y of people who have progressed further than NW1, etc

From a reddit foid:

"I used to not care about height either — like genuinely, it didn’t phase me at all. Then I dated two short guys (5’3” and 5’5”, respectively) who were massively insecure about their height and they made it a huge issue. Also, they both cheated on me and were both generally shitty boyfriends. I’m sure there are some shorter guys out there who are decent, but the two weirdos I dated put me off short men entirely. It wasn’t the height itself that repelled me; it was their toxic insecurity."

These stories are bullshit. 99% of them are utter bullshit. It's a little story they make up because putting out their skyhigh standards like that is more socially acceptable than just saying "yeah a man needs to be in the 90th percentile of this and that for me to even consider him". They always make up a bullshit story in which THEY somehow were the victims (female mental gymnastics are insane) to justify why they won't even consider X or Y.

"I used to not care about balding, but then I dated this balding guy and..."
"I used to not care about penis size, but then I dated this guy with an average penis and..."

Reminder that you need to max out on every real life stat you have. Everything matters. In the dating app era, tenfold more so than before. Women are ruthless and they're constantly judging and comparing you. Even the "loving girlfriend / wife" you're convinced of having.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton and 17 others
I'm spitting facts.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and LooksDeficiency
Yeah I've heard bullshit stories like that before

Anything negative a guy shorter than 5'7 does will always be taken as the man trying to overcompensate and having short man syndrome

While if a bigger guy does it they'll just say; 'I hate men'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 8 others
Anything negative a guy shorter than 5'7 does will always be taken as the man trying to overcompensate and having short man syndrome

Legit

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Quite literally I don't believe 90% of the women who say theyve dated short men. They just virtue signal till they are blue in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Xangsane
They'd take a psl 3 guy who is 6'5 over a psl 7.25 guy who is 5'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 11758, Mewton and 6 others
highest IQ post in a while

Woman logic be like
Short man angry: He is compensating for his height

Tall man angry: Omg I bet he is dominating in the bedroom 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton, CupOfCoffee and 7 others
They'd take a psl 3 guy who is 6'5 over a psl 7.25 guy who is 5'3
Yeah face mogs overall but 5'3 is a death sentence, really any height under 5'7 is tbh (Unless your latino)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 11758, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
I was lurking reddit before, and I caught on a pattern that women often use when justifying why they don't date set X of people who are shorter than 6', set Y of people who have progressed further than NW1, etc

From a reddit foid:

"I used to not care about height either — like genuinely, it didn’t phase me at all. Then I dated two short guys (5’3” and 5’5”, respectively) who were massively insecure about their height and they made it a huge issue. Also, they both cheated on me and were both generally shitty boyfriends. I’m sure there are some shorter guys out there who are decent, but the two weirdos I dated put me off short men entirely. It wasn’t the height itself that repelled me; it was their toxic insecurity."

These stories are bullshit. 99% of them are utter bullshit. It's a little story they make up because putting out their skyhigh standards like that is more socially acceptable than just saying "yeah a man needs to be in the 90th percentile of this and that for me to even consider him". They always make up a bullshit story in which THEY somehow were the victims (female mental gymnastics are insane) to justify why they won't even consider X or Y.

"I used to not care about penis size, but then I dated this guy with an average penis and..."

Reminder that you need to max out on every real life stat you have. Everything matters. In the dating app era, tenfold more so than before. Women are ruthless and they're constantly judging and comparing you. Even the "loving girlfriend / wife" you're convinced of having.
water

if chad cheated her 10 times she would still come back for more rawdoging

From a reddit foid:

Maybe 5’3 cheated on her when he was being chad’s foot stool last night while he was phuckin

I’m not short but I’m still heightpilled and I have noticed how femoids makes excuses against short men such as ‘They are insecure about their height’, etc.

I’m not short but I’m still heightpilled and I have noticed how femoids makes excuses against short men such as ‘They are insecure about their height’, etc.
But then they'll tell you you're victim blaming if you say that women shouldn't go outside in miniskirts with 5°C in an ethnic neighborhood.

From a reddit foid:

The "it just so happens my husband is 6'2" pill from reddit posts was brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530