I used to shit in buckets

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My shits were known for being too big to flush. I was know as the big shitter. So whenever I stepped into the bathroom my family would have to remind me that if I was going to take a shit, I’d have to use the bucket like a horse or cow

they were foot long shits with the diameter of a carton of milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, IvanTheSpaceBiker, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
My shits were known for being too big to flush. I was know as the big shitter
haha same when I was a kid. I took far bigger dumps than my older brothers. When I was 6 I believe I clogged the toilet with a huge log and the plumber came over and he was mirin my shit.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I used to piss in bottles and out my window n shit

• +1
haha same when I was a kid. I took far bigger dumps than my older brothers. When I was 6 I believe I clogged the toilet with a huge log and the plumber came over and he was mirin my shit.
One time I made a mistake and shit in the toilet. I got scared and grabbed it and put it in a plastic bag and went to the dumpster to toss it. Got rid of the evidence.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
Sus ah plumber, buddy probably sniffed it and took a bite out of it when you guys weren’t looking 💀

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
Joey Diaz type shit

• JFL
My shits were known for being too big to flush. I was know as the big shitter. So whenever I stepped into the bathroom my family would have to remind me that if I was going to take a shit, I’d have to use the bucket like a horse or cow

they were foot long shits with the diameter of a carton of milk

How many threads about shit am I gonna read today

Screenshot 20240512 215000 Firefox
Screenshot 20240512 215109 Firefox
Screenshot 20240512 215131 Firefox

• JFL